Chapter 24

(Tristan's POV)

"What do you mean, Coma? You can't be serious! She was only tired, she fell barely three feet. How is this even possible? Come on. You must be kidding me. That's impossible." I shook my head, unable to comprehend what I had just heard. It wasn't possible. I knew the nurse was lying; she just wanted to keep us apart. I almost knew that I was lying to myself; I had to stay positive. Jenna was too strong to be severely affected by this.

"Sir, you may go see her now." The nurse quickly spoke, almost whispering. She scurried away. I had scared her; I don't care. I just needed to see my Jen. I made my way to the door and froze. I no longer had the ability to move, my legs were frozen to the ground. I finally raised my hand to push open the door. It took me even longer to then go through the door. I heard a nurse slow down and stare at me. I was tempted to snap around at her. But I stopped myself, Jenna wouldn't want me to do that, she hadn't done anything wrong.

As I walked through the door, I realised how quiet it was... deadly quiet. All I could hear was the constant beeping of the pulse monitor and my own heavy breathing.

Oh my god.

There she was... Jenna. She looked, dead.
Her dark long hair was splayed around her head like a dark halo but it lacked life. Everything about her seemed dead. Her skin was like paper, white and translucent, and you could obviously see the dark purple bags under her eyes.

God why didn't I make her go home.

My feet now started moving towards her and I slowly sat down in the chair next to her.

"You need to wake up Jenna." I whispered, grasping her hand tightly. I winced slightly as I could feel her bones in her fingers. She wasn't usually this skinny, "For me, you have to wake up!"

I couldn't live without her. She was mine. We were meant to be married. I even bought a ring!

I pulled out the ring from my pocket ad opened it. It was a simple silver band and a small circular red ruby in the centre. Nice and Simple. Just how Jenna liked it.
I knew she didn't want to marry me. So I would compromise with her. If she accepted the proposal and would wear the ring then we could wait as long as she wanted. I knew she didn't want to get married whilst still in high school. People would talk, i didn't care but she did so I would wait for her.

Still staring at the ring I hear the door slam, interrupting my silence. I quickly shoved the ring away and glared up at the person, almost growling at them.

"My baby!" Jenna's mother screeched. God sake, not her. She wouldn't want you here!
"What did you do to her? Did you do this you.. you monster!"
She walked towards me, flapping a tissue at me like I was a dog. This woman has issues.
Do I look like a dog!?

"No of course not, I could never hurt her! Now get out. You're disturbing her." I said lowly, towering over her.

"D-don't you d-dare speak to m-me like that y-young man!" She stuttered, obviously afraid.

Coward. I smirked at her as she quivered away from me, "Why?" I asked walking towards her, "You're not my mother. In fact you're not even her mother. You were a carrier, I guess you could say." I snarled at her, blocking her against the wall as she flinched away from. "I never understood how you and Jenna were related. Shes so strong and beautiful while your just... pathetic and a waste of space" I spat at her, "Go back home and drown you so called sorrows in your favourite habit... drinking. I don't want you here and she certainly doesn't want you here." She looked away from me and tried to get out, I slammed her back into the wall causing a cry of pain, "Understand! I want you gone and to never come back!" I shouted at her.

"I understand I swear! Please don't hurt me." She screamed quietly and covered her face, making me laugh.

I stepped back and made a shooing motion. She scrambled out of the door making me laugh. Looking out the window I realised that I let myself slip you could see my eyes and fangs.

Shit.

I took deep breaths and calmed down before another slam of the door caused me to groan before shouting, "I said get out!" I spun around and came face to face with Lauren. Crap.

She looked up at me, a face of terror. "What the hell is wrong with your face?" She whispered.

Oh Shit.

*********
Hey guyssssss
Tis Emily. How are you, my fam?

God, wasn't this chapter ultra dramatic, soooo...
Please go onto alexmac2709 and read Love at First Bite! It has only just started but it is amazing.

QOTD: Is Tristan becoming a bit whiny?

SOTD: Stronger Kanye West.

Peace out!
-E xx