ten

A few months had passed since the family's trip to Ireland. She stayed in contact with Jake and a few other cousins. Korbin turned two, and the young couple were now adults. Coryn decided it was best if she took a small break from acting to spend more time with her family before returning to something big. Whilst she was loving spending time at home with Mason and Korbin, along with her brother and friends, she felt lonely. Acting is her passion and it was her escape from reality, that's why she is so good because she really put herself in the character she was playing.

Mason and Declan were hardly around with football, now that they're adults it's becoming serious and they could become pro, meaning they could be getting loans or sold to anywhere all over the world, which she could admit scared her a little. Coryn would never admit it but she found it hard at times trying to raise a toddler by herself for the majority of the day. She was getting bored, and quickly.

"Hey Mamma" Declan calls from the front door while taking off his muddy shoes and hangs up his coat.

"Hey, how was it?" Coryn asks getting up to put the kettle on for the boys, with a rather big Korbin in one hand.

"Good, they showed us if we ever get put on loan or sold, they showed us the protocols and all that, pretty cool actually" Declan explained to her, he turned to look at his other best friend who was fussing over his son "What was gaffer talking to you about after ?"

"Oh nothing, just form and that" Mason dismisses the subject quickly, the two others just share a glance of confusion before brushing it off.

"Sounds fun" the actress replied, stirring the mugs of tea. She let her son down to crawl about, he was struggling to getting used to walking, considering he had taken his first few steps but no one was going to rush him. The three adults sat around talking and watching programmes on telly, however Mason wasn't doing as much talking as the others.

Cillian
Hey darling
How are you getting on ?

Coryn
I'm alive anyway lol
Ah no I'm good everyones good
I miss you

Cillian
I miss you too
There's a movie being filmed, and I know the producer very well and he has his heart set on you to play the lead.
I just thought I'd let you know I haven't even told him I'm contacting you.

Coryn
Thank you for telling me
Where is it ?

Cillian
London
Just down the road from Westfield

Coryn
I think I might go to it
I miss acting

Cillian
I'll be there anyways
No pressure though

Coryn
Love you

Coryn sets down her phone, an evident smile on the actresses face, this doesn't go unnoticed by her boyfriend who enquires why she is so smiley.

"Cillian told me one of his friends are producing a movie, and would like me to play the lead" she explains. Declan gives her a high five and tells her she should go for it, whilst her boyfriend gives her a small smile and went back to being silent, with a slight worried look on his face.

Declan leaves after a while to go home, Coryn was getting annoyed by how silent her boyfriend has been and when she asked what's wrong, she just got back a head shake or a simple 'no'. The girl puts her son to bed.

"I'm sorry" Mason says as soon as his girlfriend walks into their bedroom, she raised her eyebrow at him taking of her sliders and getting into bed, facing him.

"What?" She replies.

"I'm sorry for being quiet, gaffer told me something today I didn't want to hear for so many reasons" he tells her, looking at the television, taking a big sigh before he continues "he told me I've been offered to go on a season long to Vitesse, like in the Netherlands, said it's "best thing if I wanna make it big"

Coryn stops for a moment, she is obviously upset that her boyfriend is moving away, however his manager has a point and she knows he could be one of the best players in the world when he's older.

"I think you should do it" she says softly, using her hand to turn his head to her. "Do it, Korb and I can visit you and you'll come home for Christmas"

"But what about acting?" He replies, he didn't want to get in the way of her career at all, no matter how much she protested, everyone knew she was struggling the last few months without working, he didn't want to put the love of his life through that again.

"It's okay, I can take him with me some days, and we have amazing family that'll be happy to take him" she reassures him. "Look I think you should, you have improved so much after trust me".

"I love you" he says kissing the top of her head. The two settle down in bed enjoying each other's company while they can.

liked by declanrice, keebent and 306,829 others

masonmount: A new chapter, can't wait to spend the season here 💛🖤 mijnvitesse

comments;

declanrice: congrats bro ❤️ you deserve it
masonmount: thanks bro 😚

corynasbentley: proud of you chicken
declanrice: he's a human 👀
corynasbentley: shut up noodles
masonmount: oh that's cold

mijnvitesse: can't wait to have you 🖤💛

user1: you'll smash it

keebent: well done lad
masonmount: thanks Keelan

user2: is the child going with him or ?

chelseafc: good luck, mason !

jazbenham: gonna miss you
masonmount: you too

user3: deserve every minute of it

user4: don't bother coming back

calteck10: yes bro ❤️
masonmount: ❤️

reecejames: you're going to be unreal
masonmount: thanks bro

user5: wonder what Coryn thinks
user6: bet she ain't happy bout it, someone else is finally getting recognition
user5: lol yeh

user7: love it