five

"Look there's Daddy" Coryn bounces Korbin on the sideline of the u18 Chelsea v Aston Villa match. Chelsea have the lead by two-nil.

"He's really gotten good" Jasmines fiancé Sam says, not having seen Mason play since he was smaller.

"Yeah, he's a natural" Coryn agrees smiling at her boyfriend. Korbin starts pointing at Declan in the middle of the field and smiling.

"Yeah it's Uncle Dec" Coryn says to her son, he giggles and tries to clap. He's been growing up so fast through the past year, almost being one. Declan being his favourite person at the moment.

Coryn feels her phone vibrate in her back pocket, she hands Korbin to Sam and takes the call.

"Hello Cill" she greets her co star.

"Hey Cor, can you talk it will only take a second" Cillian says to her.

"Yeah sure, I'm just at Masons match" She says, covering her ear to hear him better.

"That's grand, so basically because we've finished filiming season three, I agreed to be in Dunkirk and they're looking for actresses to play a main nurse, would you be up for it?" Cillian says hoping for a answer, Coryn thinks for a moment until he speaks up again. "It's not a major role but it's a big one, you won't be filiming for long, you can get back to me"

"Okay I will thanks Cill" she says

"Bye Cor love you" he says before hanging up. Sam looks at Coryn noticing the look on her face.

"What's wrong?" He says bouncing Korbin. She relays the conversation she just had with her father figure.

"Cor, you need to tell Mason like straight away, I think you should do it but he needs to know and obviously this man needs to be your first priority" Sam suggests to the girl, pointing at Korbin. Coryn has built a solid relationship with him over the past few months.

"Yeah I know, thanks Sam" They continue to watch the match, the full time result being three to nil.  They leave and Sam drops the three off at Coryns house.  Mason puts Korbin to sleep and Coryn starts making dinner.

"Mase, before you shower can I talk to you?" Coryn asks her boyfriend, he jogs down the stairs in grey tracksuit bottoms and a towel hung over his bare shoulder man let's make another baby..haha jk.. unless.

"What's up?" He says jumping on the counter, robbing a bit of pasta from the pan.

"So basically, Cillian asked me if I would play one of the lead nurses in Dunkirk" she started, seeing his face drop a little "and he said it won't be for long because it's a men orientated movie but I will be away for a month or so then I'll be able to shoot from England" she rushes through the end bit, looking up at her boyfriend.

"Where is it being shot?" Mase asks her.

"Dunkirk in France, I don't have to go I can ring Cill back and say no" she says, he sighs and gets off the counter walking over to his girl.

"It will be difficult, and I don't really want you to leave me and Korb for that long but I'm never ever going to stand in the way of your career" he says, Coryn getting way too emotional "I'll support you no matter what, I love you so much and so does Korbin, I have help and it's only a month isn't it?" He says, his eyes turning glossy at the thought of being away from Coryn for so long.

"What did I do to deserve you Mr. Mount" she says leaning into him, he wraps his arms around his small girlfriend and kisses her head.

"You're smashing pasta, now make sure it's not burning" he says giving her a quick kiss before dashing up the stairs for a shower. She rolls her eyes at him and laughs, going to finish their dinner.