Abyssal Power

(Eiskonig POV)
It's been a while since I had his POV

Today is the day the Abyss becomes known. Though there are still a few pieces that need to be put into action. Main part is waiting for Kaga to light the proverbial fuse by activating the Orochi.

And both Me, Yenisey, and Prinzessin, as well as the rest of the court know that it will happen sooner rather than later.

Then the door was kicked down......again. And in the doorway was Rossiya, she then began moving towards us and we knew what she was going to do. So we quickly got up and walked towards her in return. She then spoke, "The leaders are calling a meeting you two have been requested to be there as well due to the success of the rescue operation."

We simply nodded and followed her out and to the meeting room.

Once we arrive we noticed the serious looks and an array of readings and recon photographs. What was on the photographs sparked the Abyssal in me. For the photos were of the Orochi itself.

The dawning day has come but first the Orochi must be used as an example, once more the plus of having Wo working for us. We know nearly every. Last. Little. Secret. The Sirens have though a few details still are vague or unknown. But the pressing matter is to be addressed. The Orochi has set sail and from the readings has used something of nuclear origin to destroy a small island.

But a nuclear bomb can't do much if it can't be launched. Two operations are occurring at the same time, Operation Downfall being spearheaded by Azur Lane and the Sakura Empire forces that have been shown what Orochi is as well as Ironblood having also moved to destroy Orochi.

Black Sun is the Operation name of the Abyssals, the sinking of the Orochi will not be one of Azur Lane's actions but the Abyssals return to the surface. When the time comes the elites will attack while me and Yenisey destroy the Orochi, but that would ignore Wo's explosives so she is making sure that once the Abyssal fleet comes that the Orochi will be left naught but a floating husk.

We set sail once the plan was set Enterprise as well as me and Yenisey will set off before the others.

Several hours later we arrived to see the combined forces of both Ironblood and Sakura Empire fighting off a large siren fleet, they were winning against the mass production models and even taking down some of the Tester Beta clones. Seeing as we were in the operation zone all three of us jumped out of our respective planes.

When we came down most of Ironblood froze when they saw me even if they didn't know my name. They did know who I was related to, and said person is about to break down when she saw us. Though she did give a death glare towards Enterprise, who flinched at the stare, Roon began running at us full speed.

Then both me and Yenisey got tackle hugged by her, she than being speaking, "Schwester, Bruder! When did you come back!" She said while driving her head into Yenisey's hair.

I replied as well as I could since the wind is still knocked out of my chest, "The Sirens froze us in an iceberg schewster."

As soon as those words left my mouth she let both me and Yenisey go and had a cold look in her eye, "They did what?!"