Relaxation Before the Voyage

(Eiskonig POV)

We are almost back to the Northern Parliament port. This will be interesting to see what is new and also how many cannon barrels I am going to be looking down once we get there. But those are for future me not current me. Of who is currently getting bear hugged by my wife.

(Yes Eiskonig and Yenisey are married deal with it)

"Eiskonig, Yenisey, we are approaching the port so get ready to dock!" Yelled Rossiya from her ship. With the shout I feel my bones creek even more as Yenisey tightens the bear hug.

"Konigin we can hug more once we get on dry land and I can start getting repairs," I wheezed out as she squeezed even more.

"Alright Eis, but remember I still have to hit you for being an idiot." She stated, I know what that means after I'm repaired I am probably going to get a 45 kg bomb with my name on it, hurtling towards my head. But I can't exactly stop her she is technically commander not like it really matters on missions.

As we get closer I see several girls running towards the docks, most likely to greet Rossiya back after the patrol. I also saw several smaller girls looking around the same age as Grozny, possibly her sisters. I wonder what Roon is doing at the moment back at Ironblood.

(Scene shift 3rd POV)

Roon looks up from her bed, ever since Eiskonig went missing 2 years ago she, changed form the psychopath many thought her as, to a calm collected but still ruthless tactician that puts even Graf Zeppelin to shame with her plans. She also saw Yenisey as an actual sister but something feels off to her today, as if someone has returned. She shook it off she has work to do. Mostly planning more strikes against the Royals.

(Back to Eiskonig)

What ever she is doing I hope she is doing well. But more pressing issues must be addressed, mostly the gun pointing at my head at the moment.

"Who are you!" I turned around towards the person with thier cannon pointing at me.

"Calm down KIROV is this how you an old friend after all these years?" I asked in a condescending voice, and as soon as I started talking I went from standing to being tackled by a happy light cruiser.

"Eiskonigyourback!whathappenedoutthere!WHERE WERE YOU!" She spouted at light speed.

"Calm down Kir I just got back and my ship needs to repaired," I stayed muffled by the *cough* hills *chough* of Kirov. "Also Kirov might want to get off me before Yenisey makes you meet a bomb."

Realizing what she was doing and to whom she got up quickly turning around quickly. "Wait Yenisey you don" KLANG! She then fell over to her side due to a dud 1000 kg bomb she grabbed.

"Alright Eis get up," she said looking down on me.

"Fine, fine my queen." I then stood up and turned towards the now crowd of Northern Parliament ships around the docks now.

"Well, to everyone here I am Eiskonig of Ironblood but before you start shooting at me I am an ally of Northern Parliament not an enemy." That calmed down the crowd until a women that looked like one of the Hippers stepped forward.

"I was from Ironblood before I transferred over here I don't remember seeing a ship boy at port." She asked, I turned to Rossiya and gave her the 'should I tell them or should you look'. She simply walked forward and addressed the gathered girls.

"Everyone this is Eiskonig of Ironblood, he is one of the Roon-class and has served with us far before even Tallin came here, he along with the now returned lone carrier of Northern Parliament, Yenisey were frozen in an iceberg for 2 years and as of starting today when the expedition fleet bound for Pearl Harbor leaves these 2 shall be going us on that voyage!" She explained to the crowd. I then spoke up.

"Well if we need to get to know each other, why don't we go to the bar and drink the night away shall we the Manjju can deal with repairs and rearm. So to the bar!" And with that we walked off to the bar.

Timeskip

Well we are not at the bar of Northern Parliament, they got a stage with a microphone and various instrument. They also had an entire wall of alcohol ranging from Eagle Union brandy, Sakura Empire Sake, Ironblood beer, and of course the special Northern Parliament Vodka. After a few dozen shots of Vodka, beer and what have you Yenisey was now very much drunk. And when she gets drunk, she summons her bears, I have my raven and stuff but she got bears of course.

"Yay! Fluffy, and Tuffy!" She then leaped at the 2 polar bears and gave them a hug. This is the reason why me and Yenisey set up a system of sorts, If she gets drunk I'm staying sober and vice versa. That is when I had an idea, walk over to Yenisey and propose the idea and she grows her evil little grin.

Me and her then walked up to the stage and I announced what we are going to do, "Everyone since you have so humbly held this little bar crash me and Yeniseyhave decided to sing a little song

Me and her then walked up to the stage and I announced what we are going to do, "Everyone since you have so humbly held this little bar crash me and Yeniseyhave decided to sing a little song."

(Play the song at the top, also the parentheses unless marked are Yenisey sing otherwise it is Eiskonig)

Eiskonig
Insane, inside the danger gets me high
Can't help myself got secrets I can't tell
I love the smell of gasoline
I light the match to taste the heat
I've always liked to play with fire
Play with fire
I've always liked to play with fire
I ride (I ride) the edge (the edge)
My speed goes in the red
Hot blood (hot blood), these veins (these veins)
My pleasure is their pain
I love to watch the castles burn
These golden ashes turn to dirt
I've always liked to play with fire
Play with fire
Play with fire
Fire, fire
I've always liked to play with fire
Oh, watching as the flames get higher
Oh, I've always liked to play with (mm)

Yenisey
Right of passage classic havoc
Match in the gas tank
Ooh that's ratchet
Unstoppable legendary animals (mm)
Digital justice
Now you're gonna know us
Hail to the king and queen of the ruckus
Yacht Money wired
No denying
I've always liked to play with fire

Duo between the two
Play with fire
I've always liked to play with fire
play with fire
I've always liked to play with fire
Fire, fire
I've always liked to play with fire

And with the end of the song, there was about 5 seconds of silence before the entire bar erupted in cheers of the performance. After a few more drinks I decided that it was enough lifted Yenisey into a bridal carry, and after saying good night left to put Yenisey in her carrier.

Timeskip

When I got to Yenisey's carrier what damage was on her hull has gone and me camo was repainted and dried. When we got to Yenisey's room in her captain's quarters, of which was decorated in animal furs and several Northern Parliament flags I switched her into her night wear and switched into mine, her beautiful night gown having the very stars woven into the fabric, matching my snow woven pants and tank top. I settled down into bed with my wife, and within 30 seconds she had me in a hug, I gave her a kiss and gave her a good nights rest.

"Gute Nacht meine Königin"