It's Z Day for Fun!

(I will tell you when to play the music)

(Z1 POV)

With the return of the fleet from the rescue operation that Mutter and Vater were apart of, it was nice being with them again. I met a few of the other girls on base, from a shy carrier called Unicorn, to the two other destroyers of thier friend group of the local bunny girl known as Laffey and Javelin. Javelin along with most of the other girls were surprised when I jumped out of Vater's plane. But at the moment I'm bored, Laffey was asleep as usual, Javelin was of doing god knows what and today was one of the day Unicorn was with Illustrious. I mean I could read one of the dozens of book Mutter and Vater got me or play some games but I don't feel like doing either.

I got up and looked out the window and I had an idea to get me moving and have some fun while I'm at it. I haven't looked around at the shops since I got on base so gathering the allowance that Mutter and Vater gave me I headed out to see the shops.

Couple minutes later......

I am now walking around the shops most of them are normal grocery shops I might stop by and pick something up for dinner though I have been wanting pork schnitzel for a while, though Mutter's Lemon Rice soup is also very good. I continued walking around when I found Akashi had set up her shop. Though I didn't stay long at the Sakura Empire base I knew that her prices were ridiculous, as I was looking around I spotted the Grey Ghost herself, Enterprise she even had one of the Royal Maids following her around.

She had on the normal maid look with a blue nearly black dress with an apron on as well, though she also have bracers on her arms and that damn collar that all of the maids have.

This was the head of the Royal Maids, Belfast.

But I then had an idea from both what Mutter and Vater have said Enterprise is protective of her hat. I need a little fun and she probably won't be able to keep up so might as well have some fun.

I walked up to Enterprise jumped up and took her hat.

(Like this but it is Enterprise and Z1 jumping and grabbing it)

Everyone looked at me in pure shock, Enterprise then turned her head towards me and told me, "Give. It. Back." I replied with a simple response.

(Start the music)

"No," then I booked it she couldn't keep up so I slowed down to a point where she can see me but I am just ahead of her by a couple meters. I then turned around a corner and saw Mutter and Vater talking to each other so I decided to say hi.

"Hi Mutter and Vater!" I jumped up and gave them a hug they were surprised for a second before they laughed and hugged me back. Vater then noticed me having the Grey Ghost's hat and asked about it.

"Prinzessin is that the Grey Ghost's hat?" He asked and replied with a "Yep!" Before running off as I had just seen Enterprise turn the corner. As I was running away I heard both Mutter and Vater collapse in laughter.

Couple minutes later...

At this point I had enough fun so I found the raised plaza and jumped down to the bottom level I then stood there twirling Enterprise's hat on my fingertip, when she along with Belfast, Hornet, and Cleveland came to the second level, I looked up to them and then chucked her hat over my shoulder and began walking off to the Cafe to get some lunch with Mutter and Vater.

(Like this again replace Zero Two with Z1)

On my walk back I saw Mutter and Vater in the distance and ran up to them again. I ran up to them and asked a question, "Mutter Vater can we go get some lunch?" They looked at each other then me and mutter replied.

"Of course княжна, what do you want?" I thought for a couple seconds and decided for some simple hamburgers. So as we walked off I hopped on Mutter's back and wrapped my legs around her waist, she simply giggled at my antics. We then went to the Cafe and ordered up the hamburgers, I got a simple cheeseburger with all of the toppings minus onion, Mutter got the same as me, and Vater got a Double Bacon Cheeseburger with fries for all three of us. We waited for the food to come out and talked about what I had been doing for the past two years. Then Tante Roon was brought up.

"княжна how is my sister in law" asked mutter and this was a hard answer to make, I then spoke once more.

"She changed after you and Vater went missing Mutter she went from the crazy lady of Ironblood to a tactician that puts even Graf Zeppelin's plans look like they are child's play. She also got a new nickname from the Royal Navy after the war started and she changed." I said, both Mutter and Vater looked at me in interest. Vater then asked a question.

"What is her new nickname then Prinzessin?" He asked, I replied soon afterwards.

"Her new nickname is, The Tidal Fox." At this both Mutter and Vater share a smile of contentment.

"Well she has come a long way from threatening to rip you in half Yenisey." Vater told Mutter. Then the food arrived and we began eating.

After we finished eating I started heading back to the dorm I share with the other 3 and picked up ingredients for pork schnitzel. I got back and around 1800 Javelin got back with Unicorn, I started making the schnitzel during which apparently was enough to make up Laffey for diner. Today has been great!