Chapter 46

*the next morning*

Elsa:*sleeping on jacks chest but she starts walking up and she yawns sitting up and instantly tearing up remembering what her father said about her and her sister being back at their house today*

Jack:*still laying down sleeping with his arm around Elsa's waist*

Elsa:*starts breathing heavily then she looks at Jack and burries her head in his neck crying silently*

Jack:*wakes up by the sobbings she makes as he sighs and instantly hugs her tight*babygirl... Please don't do this to yourself... Don't think about it please... It's breaking you...

Elsa:*bites her lip hard but still doesn't stop crying or shaking as she holds onto Jack harder and starts mumbling* i-i can't Jack... I-i need to go o-or he will hurt you... h-hes will hurt Anna.. I-i don't want that! *crying harder*

Jack:*sits up with her and makes her look at him* you remember what I said to you yesterday?... I won't let anything happen to you... I will think about this and I will save you and Anna... Please babygirl.... It's not worth crying*wipss her tears away*please....

Elsa:*looking at him shit her body still shaking and tears still sliding down her cheeks *i-i just want to be w-with you... f-forever... Why is he doing this to m-me... *hugs Jack tight *

Jack: I don't know babygirl... I really don't... *holding her tight comforting her until she falls asleep then stands up and goes in his office thinking *

*few hours later*

Elsa:*wakes up by hearing Anna and Jack talk down stairs  as she groans and stands up trying with everything she has not to break down crying as she goes down stairs *

Anna:*sees her* hey sis...

Jack:*looks at Elsa as he smiles softly* hi babygirl... *sitting on the couch with his legs open and arms crossed*

Elsa:*ignores Anna and walks to Jack sitting on his lap opening his arms laying on his chest and making his hand wrap around her* hi...

Anna:*takes a deep breath looking at Elsa hurt because she went to Jack and not to her when they are sister and they are in this together*

Jack:*looks at Anna apologizing then holds Elsa tighter and kisses her head softly* I'm sorry for leaving you... I had to make a plan ... *stroking her back gently*

Elsa:*just stays there in his arms listening to him talk with her eyes closed* yeah?... What did you come up with...?

Jack: well you know I can always find some guys to break in your house and kill your father, but I know you and your sister want him to suffer so...

Elsa:*giggles a bit of how he starts the sentence then looks up at him* soo?..

Jack:*takes a deep breathe looking at Elsa* in order to out him in jail we need to have proof.... We already have the marks he left on you when he threatened you.. *clenches his jaw and fists*

Elsa:*notices and places softly kisses on his cheek and neck* I'm okay... Don't think about it just continue....

Jack: okay... *sighs taking another breathe * the marks aren't enough so we need to record him and the way he is treating you guys...

Anna:*before he continues she does* and in order to do that we both need to go back... home... with secret cameras on us to record the way he acting...

Elsa:*ber body freezes completely while she starts remembering all the stuff he did to them before and what he did to her yesterday as her body starts shaking*y-you want... t-to go back there..

Jack: babygirl.... *hugs her tight holding her while rubbing her back softly* you need to be strong and to do this... I know you can... Please do it for me.. This is the only hard part to face him... but after you do and we have proof and after he is locked away evey thing will be different... We---

Elsa:*before he continues talking she interrupts him* will we get married....?

Anna:*widens her eyes of the sudden question but she giggles lightly*

Jack:*alos has his eyes open wide in shock and surprise but he chuckles and steokes her cheek* of course we will get married~ It will be a surprise ~ I will buy you the most beautiful ring the one that you deserve~ and plus~*whispers in her ear seductively* after I propose we will have the best night and afterrrr that we will have mini us running around*chuckles*

Elsa:*blushing looking at him with eyes open wide as she chuckles and hides her face in his neck smiling uncontrollably then she looks at him* then let's Fucking do this... I want to get rid of him... I want to live my life happily with you~*kisses him deeply*

Jack:*instantly kisses her back deeper as he wraps his arms around her waist and her arms around his neck making the kiss deeper as he is proud of her*

Anna:*watching st them from the other couch as she smiles and wipes her tears away* hell yes!! Let's do this!!

********TO BE CONTINUED**********