Chapter 27

Elsa: shit... *looking at Jack*baby it's not what you think... *pushing Hans up*get off me!

Jack:*glaring at them as he walks there and pulls Hans off her*i sent you to hang out with Luna not Hans! *starts walking away*

Hans: fuck I'm so sorry... *looks at them both *I didn't meant to i slipped! I'm so sorry sir...

Elsa:*stands up by herself and runs after Jack*baby stop! *walks with him in his office*it was an accident!

Jack: well you make a lot of accidents these days! *looks at her*first Ben now Hans who's next?! *glares at her*why didn't you push him off immediately! Why did you touch him!.?

Elsa: Jack I needed time to proces it I was dizzy I hit the floor! I touched him just to push him off me! *tears up*i wasn't flirting with him I don't even know him! *runs to Jack hugging him tight*please baby...

Jack:*sighs and takes a deep breath *Elsa don't touch me... *looking away*im mad right now...

Elsa: please Jack... Hug me please*looks at him*dont be jealous please you know im only yours... *starts crying*

Jack:*looking at her as he sighs then hugs her *please don't cry...

Elsa: say that you forgive me.... please.. I was careless I slipped and made him fall on me... that's when you got in and saw it completely differently... *crying*I love you to much to hurt you...

Jack:*sighs and smiles a bit*okay princess I believe you and I forgive you... *makes her look at him*dont cry... im sorry *wipes her tears *can I kiss you...?

Elsa:*giggles wiping her tears*no.... I will kiss you*smiles wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply*

Jack:*smiles kissing her back picking her up up making her wrap her legs around his waist as they make out for few minutes then get interrupted by his phone ringing*

Elsa:*groans breaking the kiss as she pouts*ughhhh you have work... *sighs going off him* can I go to Luna... I want to talk to her and that's Hans dude..

Jack:*looks at her*why would you want to see him...? *sighs*fine go! *rolls his eyes sitting back down in his chair *

Elsa: *giggles a bit*fine I won't go~ I'll stay here and annoy you~*walks to him sitting down on his lap*do youre work~*smiles and starts kissing his neck*mmm you smell amazing~*giggles*

Jack:*chuckles *thank you princess~*smiles biting his lip as he takes his phone and rolls his eyes*lord help me.. *answers it* what do you want katerine??...

Katerine:*talking loud enough as Elsa van hear her*dont be rude Jackie*chuckles*dont make me beat you up ~*laughs*

Jack:*sighs annoyed*i said what do you want i told you not to call me anymore do you not understand that!

Katerine: Jack I swear to God if you yell at me again I'll get there and chop you in half!

Jack: bye bye katerine! *hangs up taking a deep breath*

Elsa:*stops kissing his neck as she looks at him*who is katerine?

Jack:*looks at Elsa*she was ummm..my fiance then we broke up...

Elsa:*gasps *you had a fiance... *instantly gets jealous*i see you two are still in touch..

Jack: what... Hell no *chuckles*yes she keeps calling and I yell like this*smiles*now it's youre turn not to feel jealous okay.. She was I'm the past~*kisses her*

*they get interrupted by someone walking in*

Katerine: hey Jackie---*gasps*oops I didn't know you had company but it doesn't matter~*chuckles sitting down on the couch as she's wearing a short dark blue dress that makes her ass bigger and breasts show more as she has blonde hair and blue eyes matching with her dress*I came to talk alone with you~*smirks*

.........To be continued.........