The Last Addition

- Aaron -

---

I found myself in an opening deep beneath the cave's entrance at the surface. The moment I stepped into the chamber, I felt a wave of scorching hot air rush over my face and through my hair.

As expected, this was the fourth chamber of the Guardian Titans. The Great River of the West was guarded by the Titan possessing Water's Breath. Earth's Breath belonged to the Titan of the River Gihon and Wind's Breath to the Titan of the Great River of the Ash.

Moments ago, I had crossed the Great River Euphrates, the final river of this realm. With only one Titan standing before me and true power, I pushed on, moving through the chamber.

The heavy footsteps of a titan echoed throughout the chamber but I wasn't fazed. I only snapped with my right hand, causing the glowing orange ball of fire beside me to expand, illuminating the room fully.

Before me was stood a tall humanoid figure, reaching around twenty feet into the air. His grey hair was long and scruffy, his face battered and worn. The cloth around his waist barely seemed to be covering enough and that was the only piece of clothing on his body.

"Titan Mark! I've come for your- ah whatever, you're gonna die today." Unenthusiastically, I spoke as I shoved both hands into my pockets, not caring for how my opponent would respond.

"Aarrgghh!! Aaron! You will die!"

Somehow, I wasn't surprised by the inarticulate tone of the titan. My reaction only seemed to piss of Mark more but I guessed this was partly due to the raging storm on the surface. The strength and behaviour of the four titans was directly related to the weather and this was something I made sure to learn before starting my adventure.

"Let's just get this over with. Wind Seal: Divine Gale's Swiftness."

Cloaking myself in a swirling wind, I felt my body become light and agile. I surged forward, easily avoiding the reckless attacks from the clumsy titan.

Then with tremendous power, I struck my leg into Mark's midsection, earning a satisfying crunch. I reared back before my opponent could react but the wind had been knocked out of his lungs, giving me ample time to assess the situation.

As I garcefully landed on the rocky floor, I noticed something about the chamber we were fighting in. The hot air that was sweeping through the room was rising from the floor, or more specifically, from beneath the floor.

I kicked downward, a deep orange light bursting through the hole I had made. The warm glow of magma caught my eye, telling me that I had to be careful of my footing. I also didn't know how deep the pool of magma ran but to be safe, I wasn't going to find out.

Just then, Mark rushed forward, throwing his right arm forward with all of his might. Once again, I easily evaded but as my opponent's punch smashed into the rocky floor, the entire chamber began to shake.

"Water Seal: White Water Rapids!"

I concentrated my magic, as the surging tide of a whitewater stream crashed into Mark from above, causing him to lose his footing. As my opponent was subjected to a harsh torrent of water, the rocks beneath his body began to crumble away.