See you on the other side

Type: angst

Ship: none really, but sorta Karlnap and DNF if you squint

Fandom: Dream SMP

TW: suicide

It had been a long school day, and me and Sapnap were sat in English. The lesson was almost over, and we were getting impatient. English was the third last period of the day, just before lunch. It was Monday, our first day back from the Easter Holidays, and George wasn't in. I wasn't worried since he misses a lot of school. His dad is very overprotectove, so if George shows even the smallest sign of being sick, he's off school. However, the Friday before the holidays ended, I had been texting George. He was on holiday at the time, and was joking around about jumping off of a cliff. I'd sent Sapnap screenshots and told him all about it, but he told me not to worry, and that George was just messing around. But now he wasn't in school, and that was too suspicious.

The lesson finally came to an end, and as me and Sapnap got ready to leave the classroom, our teacher came up to us and told us to go to the auditorium instead of lunch. We were confused, but went anyways.

We stepped into the room and were told to sit down by the headmistress. I noticed our entire friend group was there, all sitting in a circle. There was Bad, Skeppy, Karl, Quackity, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Niki, Ranboo, Jack, Techno, Fundy and Eret. Me and Sapnap took the remaining two seats and the headmistress started talking. "So, you may or may not have noticed but George is not in school today, and I'm so sorry I have to inform you that the reason that is is because he passed away over the holidays." My heart shattered. He was serious. He did kill himself. I heard Niki sob and Wilbur instantly move to comfort her, closely followed by Jack. Karl curled into Sapnap's side, sobbing silently as the latter looked over at me, tears in his eyes. Bad and Skeppy held each other, Bad crying into Skeppy's shoulder. Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo huddled together, Tubbo crying his eyes out, Tommy trying not to cry and Ranboo standing there, numb. Quackity and Eret sat together, talking quietly. And finally, Techno came over to me, patting my shoulder gently. I broke down sobbing, trying to hide my face in my hands. Surprisingly enough, Techno leaned down and hugged me, tight. He's gone. He's actually gone. That was when I remembered the last text he sent me. 'See you on the other side'.

A/N:

Yooo, sorry this took so long, I've been busy recently. Also, I forgot Question of the Day last time, so here's two:

1. Who's your favourite content creator in the Dream SMP?

2. If you could join the Dream SMP, would you? Why/why not?