He Doesn't

Type: angst

Ship: Karlnapity

Fandom: Dream SMP

TW: Sad ig

"Karl... please... I'm your fiancé..."Sapnap pleaded, kneeling before Karl, diamond sword at his throat.

"How can I believe you? I don't remember being your fiancé,"Karl responded, inching his sword further forward. With the blade now slightly piercing his skin, Sapnap gave in, finally admitting to himself that Karl just doesn't remember him.

"Fine... just please let me go... please..." Karl looked down at the younger man and felt a slight tug at his heart. Sapnap's galaxy brown eyes were tearing up. It looked as if a tsunami had washed across the universe which was the latter's pupils.

"Okay... but stay the fuck away from me, got it fire boy?"Karl demanded, cautiously moving his sword away from Sapnap's throat.

"I... I will..."the half-demon breathed, rushing away from who once was the love of his life. He ran until he came across Quackity, who was excitedly awaiting the arrival of what he thought would be both his lovers. "He... he doesn't remember me..."Sapnap choked, falling into Quackity's arms.

"He doesn't?"the Mexican asked, gently stroking his fiancé's hair.

"He doesn't..."

A/N:
Haha, sad boi time.
fr tho, today would've been the birthday of my friend who passed away last year :(
if this wasn't pre written, there wouldn't have been an update.