Chapter Ten: Unexpected Occurrences

Start from the beginning

If you are reading this than that means you have completed this secret scroll and have the right to use this in battle, just put some blood on the seal below and it will do the rest.

The sentence said as Naruto bit his thumb a bit and smear a bit of blood on the seal and in a poof of smoke, there stood a white slug, with a blue long line in it's back.

Katsuyu: Well done, you have completed everything on the scroll, my name is Katsuyu and I am the summon animal for Tsunade Senju

She said and looked at Naruto who have stars in his eyes at the summon of his Baa-chan.

Naruto: Are you really the Animal that Baa-chan use in battle?

He asked her and she nodded, she was also informed that when Naruto have finished the scroll by tsunade and she was to contact her master the second Naruto had summoned her. Which was what she was doing now.

BACK IN THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE LEAF'S:

Tsunade was in the Hokage office, along with Jariyia, Orachimaru, Hiruzen, Minato and Kushina as they were discussing about what to do about Naruto. Even though they haven't had any contact with him for about 2 years they were still on the look out for him.

They were discussing about what they found but there was a poof smoke on Tsunade's shoulder and it clear to show a tiny Katsuyu slug.

Katsuyu: Lady Tsunade, Naruto-sama has completed the scroll and has summoned a tiny part of me just like I am right now, he and it are talking right now.

She said and on that name everyone's eyes widen at it, they then turned to the slug.

Tsunade: So he finally completed it, well that's good, but what is he doing now?

Katsuyu: Nothing much just asking about you and how I help you in battle, there is also another woman in the room with him.

She said and this perk up Kushina's ears, she was immediately in front of the slug as she picked it up off Tsunade's shoulder.

Kushina: Woman, what woman, ask him who she is!

She yelled at the slug afraid that her baby has be dating women already.

Katsuyu: He said that it's his mother Kushina-San.

She told hee making Kushina's heart break a little.

Kushina: C-c-c can you tell him that I miss him, please.

She said hoping her son would at least say something to her.

BACK TO NARUTO:

Katsuyu: Naruto-sama, your Mother said that she misses you.

She told him making Naruto frown, he know that there was a slug with Tsunade and it was transmitting his messages from him to her but he didn't know his mother was there.

Naruto: Could you tell Baa-chan that I'm fine and I be came a 1st Lieutenant Just yesterday and got a team to run as well.

TO TSUNADE

Katsuyu: He said that he is fine Tsunade-sama and that he became a 1st lieutenant yesterday and got a team to lead as well.

She told her and this shocked everyone in the room, Naruto who should be 13 right now was leading a team.

Katsuyu: He said that their Codename is Demon Dogs and they are going on their first mission today.

Now that was a surprise, what kind of name is that.