one

"(y/n), we keep kissing...and with how fucking attractive you are, i don't think i can hold back anymore.." he said, his hand lifting your chin to make eye contact.

you look at him with pure lust in your eyes and you step closer to him "then..don't. i want to see what happens when you can't hold back at all."

with those words hestepped towards you and kissed you roughly and passionately. you could practically taste the excitement on his lips. he pulled out of the kiss momentarily and says "are you sure about this angel?" you blush and nod, going back for the kiss.

as you both are making out, he gently starts taking off your shirt and bra. you moan at the feeling of the cold air hitting your nipples. you break away from the kiss, gasping for air as he began to play with your nipples and gently choke you.

"babe... do you like what you see?" you ask seductively. he groans and begins taking off his boxers and your underwear. 

"you have no idea what you do to me angel." he said in a low tone.

as he removed his boxers he revealed his dick to you. you instantly blushed as you wondered how it would possibly fit inside of you.

"i-it wont fit..there's no way.." you say in awe and slight fear.

"don't worry darling, i'll make it fit. if you want me to stop at any moment just let me know okay?" he cooed. you nod and lock eyes with him.

the walls of your vagina felt so tight. you could feel your hymen tearing as he inserted his dick. you just kept getting lost in his eyes. his hands grabbed yours against the bed as support. he glided his hips, his pelvis slapping against yours and again and again. the groans he made were making you moan . he was gentle but very rough at the same time.

"o-oh... i-it feels s-so good!" you moaned in ecstasy.

"are you okay ? ive never had sex with a virgin before.." he asked as he began stroking your hair.

"im great... it hurt at first but now it feels absolutely amazing.." you answered with a shy grin

the mans worried expression faded as he wrapped his hand around your neck. "then i guess we could do this all night then angel."

And from that point on... everything was a blur.

-----------------------------------------------------------Authors Note-----------------------------------------------

hey guys! so this is my first ever smut. dont judge please as i am still working on my writing skills. and if you know me, no tf you do not