He looks around the lookout, just how it was a few hours ago. He walks to the elevator and rides up. He sees Ryder looking over the balcony, to the town. "Hey Ryder." Chase said walking up to his owner. Ryder looks behind to him and smiles. 

"Hey Chase." Ryder says, looking back over. "Did you send the two to Prison?" Chase asks, standing next to him. "Yup, and they are going to pay for their crimes." Ryder says, but something feels off. 

"What's wrong?" Chase asks. Ryder sighs and looks down at him. "It's Skye. I just wonder what she meant when she yelled at the two men." Ryder says scratching his forehead. "I tried asking the two men but they said nothing." Ryder walks away from the balcony, he sits onto a bean bag and sighs. 

"You should ask Skye then." Chase smiled looking at his owner. Chase walked back to the Elevator and rode back down. He watched Skye talking with the other pups, and having fun. He smiled seeing them having such a great time. 

But he just wanted to tell her how he felt. His heart was telling him yes, but his mind told him no. He was torn between the two. Skye turned her head and smiled. 'Thank you.' She mouthed to him. Chase smiled back, her warm smile always filled his heart with joy. 

He walked out the lookout, his heart still torn by both voices. 'Chase!'

"What." He answered back in a whisper. 'Tell her you like her!' He started to violently shake his head. A Imagny version of himself appeared. 'Do it.' The Imagny Chase said, He started to walk uncontrollably to the lookout but was stopped by another version of himself.

'Don't do it buddy.' The other one said, Chase started to back away, to his Pup house. 

'Do it!' 

'Don't do it!'

The two imaginary Chase's both walked up to each other and started to wrestle. 'Do IT!' 

'DON't DO IT'

He was being pulled everywhere. His heart verses his Mind. 

'DO IT!' The Imaginary Chase said, wrestling with the other. 

'DON'T DO IT.' The other on said, about to punch the other one. Chase couldn't take it.

"Stop!" He said sternly, the imaginary Chase's stop, midway about to punch. His Imaginary selves both stop and look at him. "I am not going to listen to either of you." Chase pointed to them both. 

"Chase, you alright buddy?" Chase whipped his head behind him and he saw Marshall, looking very confused at him.

'Busted.'' The two Imaginary Chases say in sync. "Shut-it." Chase said looking at the two. "Chase?" Marshall calls again. "Yes Marsh?" Chase said looking Marshall's way. "You..Alright?" Marshall says, walking closer. 

"I'm just fine Marshall, why do you ask?" Chase said, in his usual tone. "Cause..It seemed you were talking to..the air." Marshall says pointing where Chase was talking to. 'Hey, we are not AIR.' One of Imaginary Chase say, crossing his arms.

"No, buddy. I was...Practicing.." Chase said, making a random Excuse. "What were you practicing?" Marshall says Ecstatic. He didn't want to let his buddy down. "..Singing.." Chase hesitated. 

"What were you singing?" Marshall says, excited. Chase looked behind him to his two Imaginary selves Shaking their head. 'You go yourself into this on.' The first on said, shaking his head, with his arms crossed. 

He turned back to Marshall, he was smiling, wanting to know. 

|Song Incoming.|

Chase starts to look around the area, thinking of a song. He looks back at Marshall, and awkwardly smiles.

I wanna follow where she goes

Marshall is astonished by his voice.

I think about her and she knows it

I wanna let her take control

'Chase, you are literally making up words.' His imaginary self acknowledged.  

Cause everytime that she gets close, yea

Chase starts to slowly get into the song, feeling it's rhythm. He slowly starts to plaster on a smile. 

She pulls me in enough to keep me guessing (mmm)

And maybe I should stop and start confessing

His mind, then pictures Skye. He looks up to the sky, and starts to full on smile.

Confessing, yeah

He looks back at Marshall, 'Either I'm a Idiot for doing this or have a very good friend.' He thought to himself. He takes a deep breath.

Oh, I've been shaking

I love it when you go crazy You take all my inhibitions Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back

You take me places that tear up my reputation
Manipulate my decisions
Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back
There's nothing holdin' me back

Chase then stops and looks at Marshall. "Dude, you have a great voice." Marshall complements. "Thanks Marshall." Chase says, awkwardly smiling.