Prison

Danny POV (the mom)

Ace this.
Ace that.
Ace is amazing.
Diamond is so sweet.
Diamond is adorable.
Urgggh
Everything is about THEM.
Vincent barely even talks to me anymore and if he does it about THEM.
She is stealing everything from me. Her and that little brat.
She's ruining EVERYTHING. If I don't get rid of them the plan is going to be destroyed. After all these years, I can't let that happen.

Axel POV (oldest brother)(24)

It's been almost an hour and Im still stuck in this closet. This is bullshit I didn't even do anything.

Let me catch you up real quick.
Flashback
Dad has called my everyday telling me about Ace and diamond. He even sent me pictures of them. I can't wait to meet them. Dad always talks about diamond, when I ask about Ace he says that he doesn't know because she's always busy with something and how she hangout here and there but she never talks about herself.

I'm going home today so I can meet them. I stayed up all night finishing work so I could hang out with them and have no distraction.

I made it to California (where they live) when I got a call from dad.

"Hey dad what's up I just landed"
"Okay good, I will send you the address of her house"
"What do you mean her house"
"It's Ace's house"
"I know that but- never mind just send me the address"
"Okay see ya" with he hung up

I put in the address an head to her house. Her house is right next to our house which is cool.

I pulled up to the house and Why didn't we get this house, why did we get the other house?

I hoped out of the car and walked to door. I knocked on the door and after a minute no answer. I knocked again still no answer. Am I at the wrong house? I was about to turn around when the door opened.

"Welcome matey, come on in" dad said. He was dressed like a pirate and even had an eye patch on.
"What's going on?" I questioned
"CAPTAIN DIAMOND WE HAVE A PRISONER" dad yelled out and grabbed both of my arms, putting them behind my back.
We walked into the living room with him still holding my arms behind my back.

Diamond was sitting on a chair and there was two boys standing on each side of her. Dad talked about those two boy I believe their names are Jake and Jax. Dad sent a picture of them. Diamond was doing their make-up.

"Dad what's going on?" I asked for the seconded time
"DO NOT SPEAK IN FRONT OF THE CAPTAIN UNLESS SHE SPEAKS TO YOOOUUUU!!" Dad said.
"What did you bring me?" diamond asked. She has a towel wrapped around her head and a hook for a hand. She looks adorable.

"A prisoner, captain" dad said kneeling down. "He was trying to steal from you"

"ME, no no I was not trying to ste-" I try to explain but get cut off "silences" both Jake and Jax's said.

"Is what your saying true, buckaroo?" Diamond asked
"Yes, captain" dad said. My eyes widened
"TAKE HIM AWAYYYY" diamond yelled. The two boys started to come towards me.
" wait wait I didn't do anything" I tried to example but nothing work

Flashback ended

So Now your caught up, I'm still in here. I'm in this closet fulled with coats and jackets. My legs are starting to hurt. This was not how it was suppose to go. I don't even have my phone they took it from me.
*sigh*
After a few minutes I heard some noise outside.
I think someone just came through the front door.

"Mommy mommy, I got a prisoner" I heard diamond faintly say.
"Oh do you now" someone else said. I think it's Ace because who else would diamond call mom.

"Yes yes come look" diamond said.
After a second the door opened. I was stood up and looked at Ace, diamond and dad and the boys behind them. I stared at Ace, she looked just like dad.

"You really let them lock you in here?" Ace said.
"Ha well I didn't have a chose Soo" I looked down kind of embarrassed.

"Well come on out of there or don't that's up to you" Ace said walking away with diamond and the boys. I followed after them quickly.

They sat down at the island while Ace was looking for something in the refrigerator.

" where did you go?" One of the boys asked. I have to learn who is who.

" I dropped Anthony off at school and did some errands" Ace said.
"Axel I like you too officially meet Jake and Jax" pointing to them each.
"Hey what's up I'm Jax"
"I'm Jake and sorry for locking you in the closet. Captain's orders, you know" diamond giggled at that.

"And finally my amazing daughter, diamond aka the captain apparently" Ace stared at diamond.
She giggled more.
"Guys this is Axel one of my brothers"
"Not cool how you locked me up, diamond" I laughed. Diamond was giggling like crazy by now.

——————————————————————
How are y'all doing??

The unexpected जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें