END

Xiao Zhan opened his eyes and found Yibo was sleeping beside him

Xiao Zhan opened his eyes and found Yibo was sleeping beside him. He was feeling well because the cut on his stomach was really minor. But it really freaked out Yibo, who stayed with him day and night. The realization hit his mind that no matter what, he couldn't see anything happen to Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan already received news from the general that his army won the first siege and the Sun Kingdom is looking to sort out the matter. 

He looked at the person with a smile. He leaned to kiss the person and his hair strand made way in Yibo's nose who scrunched a bit and lifted his head which suddenly bumped into Xiao Zhan's teeth.

"Oh!!" Both of them blurted out. And they looked at each other...

"I... I was just kissing your forehead!!" said Xiao Zhan and laid back on his side. Yibo smiled hearing that and sat down. Since he warned Xiao Zhan, the person hasn't forced himself on him.

The army returned to the palace and Yibo was just observing Xiao Zhan the whole way. Wei...what is wrong with me... why my eyes are looking at him like this... is it okay to see him this way...?

Xiao Zhan returned to the palace and start attending the royal court. He sent the garden roses for Yibo in his manor. Yibo liked them so much. 

Xiao Zhan was quietly working in his room. He was reading one by one every scroll and finishing the pending work related to the kingdom, so much indulging in work that he didn't sense the presence of Yibo who was adoring him for the past quarter of minutes. 

The weather is pleasantly breezy today. The curtains of the room were billowing with the air. Xiao Zhan looked at one side feeling stare at him now. Yibo smiled. Xiao Zhan rolled the scroll and kept it aside and looked back.

But he was pushed. Yibo sat down on him. He was looking so pretty today. His hair was elegantly tied. His eyes were twinkling with a different kind of naughtiness. Xiao Zhan admired this feeling the heat of Yibo's body on his abdomen.

Yibo removed the hairpin from his hair and the breeze was flapping his long silky hair. 

"Bootiful!" Xiao Zhan said and Yibo giggled. He leaned and kissed the king. Xiao Zhan tried to kiss this person as much as he could. This was so different and Yibo stayed in his arms. He was not thinking about consorts or geishas. Xiao Zhan was all over his mind now.

Xiao Zhan himself fell in love first time with his third queen. Yibo even taught the so-called couple dance to Xiao Zhan. It was fun for them that both of them try to grope each other's ass cheeks while doing that.

<><><>

The doctor came to check Yibo as he wasn't feeling well today. He was pregnant, the doctor said. 

"Wei!!" Yibo yelled. 

"Don't worry Yibo... you don't want a kid, I know... I will do something--" Xiao Zhan said and his hand was held by Yibo. He shook his head. Xiao Zhan didn't accompany other queens and consort during their pregnancy time but he stayed with Yibo every day.