KWW 2

Cushy..Cushy... Wang Yibo was touching his newly gained body part, the maid serving him came with food and placed it on the table, "Sān Nǚwáng! Eat something!!" She said and then noticed Yibo. She giggled, "Sān Nǚwáng...what are you doing...?" She asked and Yibo looked at her

"They are tender and not heavy, as I always thought of them," He said and this maid smiled along with frowning.  

"Why are you looking at me... Liked me??" Yibo asked looking deeply into her eyes.

"Hahaha..." She giggled, "You were so elegant before and never even talked like this about your body... you were so shy, Sān Nǚwáng..."

"Was I..?" Yibo shook his head, "Well, What is your name and where am I right now?" He asked.

"Ah... You lost your memories, so I should help you..." The maid said sitting on the floor. Yibo grabbed the chicken from the plate in front of him.

"I am Qin Chuan, your personal maid who was always with you since childhood, and also came with you here a year ago in the Xiao Kingdom when you betrothed to King Xiao Zhan. This Xiao Kingdom is our neighbor and your father wanted to protect borders by taking help of the emperor so he sent you in return for that help..." Qin Chuan said and Wang Yibo nodded while chewing chicken.

"Ohhh!! Betrothed to the emperor a year ago..." He was amazed

"Yesterday was your first night arranged by the mother of Emperor because he never gave you time before..."

Yibo choked and coughed. "What is wrong, Sān Nǚwáng?" Chuan patted his back.

"He ... and me... first night?" He asked

"Ah... but I don't know whether Emperor wasn't able to come to you that time coz I woke up and saw you were walking in the midnight... I followed you toward the lake and then I heard a splash...  I was so scared Sān Nǚwáng..." She said worryingly...

Yibo shook his head. What a weird story he is hearing. Last night he was at the party and fell in a swimming pool... "It means, the king didn't take me, right...?"

"How that I know!!" Chuan said with shyness and Yibo rolled his eyes, "Where is the washroom?"He asked

"Washroom? What is that?"

"I mean toilet... lavatory??"

"Oh..." Chuan nodded, she stood up, "Let me accompany you, Sān Nǚwáng"

"Are you crazy or what?... " He said holding his stomach. "Leave... I will find it and don't follow me!!" He said and dashed out of this manor. Trying his best to walk in this costume, he held it up till his knees, "God, how these people walk in it..."

"Where is lavatory?" He asked the guard, who instantly bowed down, trying his best not to look at the queen's exposed knees. "I-In the Right of this way!!" He replied

Yibo ran toward the place. "Here it is..." He looked at the male lavatory and came in. 

In the lavatory

Xiao Zhan almost ends up finishing his business while thinking about Xiao Yi. Since the princess arrived, she stayed so elegant but the way she behaved today was weird. He felt someone standing near him. 

He turned his head, it was Xiao Yi (Yibo) in the male toilet beside him, trying to untie her belt.

Yibo looked at the man and smiled. His eyes went down of Xiao Zhan, "Whoa,,, big bro... you have really huge rod--" He praised

Xiao Zhan unable to lift his pant as he was still midway through finishing his business, "W-what big bro...what are you talking about..." He didn't believe Xiao Yi was looking at him and will not even feel shy...

"Aiyaa ge, You have bigger than mine... and at my place, whoever got bigger thing is called big bro!!" Yibo said grinning while untying the stubborn knot to relieve himself too. 

Xiao Zhan gulp down and raised his pant up,. "Xiao Yi...!! I have bigger than you... what does it mean?"He asked

Yibo shook his head feeling stupid question, "I meant" trying to find his part, "Ah-oh...How to pee now.." He said reality hit his mind again..."M-my thing... Oh god, how to pee like a girl now..."He worried 

Xiao Zhan saw Yibo go another side, holding his own skirt which was weirdly up till her fair thighs... He grunted feeling the rush, his body shook, anyhow he tied his pants. He came out of his exclusive lavatory, which was meant for the emperor only.

Yibo felt relieved and came out, holding his skirt. Chuan was standing there, waiting for him, how she couldn't tell Queen where lavatory could be... "Sān Nǚwáng!! put your skirt down!!" She came to him and tried to tuck his clothes properly...

"How you girls do that by sitting...!!" He blurted out and Qin Chuan tried to take him in the Manor of the third queen.

Xiao Zhan, before leaving for disposing of official work, came to his room and looked down, he was aroused, "Big bro...? Why Xiao Yi was looking at me...?" He thought and took cool aloe creme from the wardrobe and cool down himself. "Xiao Yi... What is wrong with you...?" He blurted out.

Qin Chuan was combing the hair of Yibo, who was eating seeds, "So I am Sān Nǚwáng... It means King Xiao Zhan has two more wives!!" He said

"Yes, Sān Nǚwáng" Qin Chuan said with smile, " Yi Nǚwáng Xiao Yan and Er Nǚwáng Xiao Yu..."

Yibo shook his head, "Wow... every Queen has a name beginning with the same letter..." He asked

Qin Chuan nodded, "It was coz astrologer suggested to mother of the emperor to make him marry with the same letter... His wives never fight each other, it is what they believed..!"

"Ohh.."

"Mother of emperor also arrange on the seventh day of the week the combined pools for the Queens where you all meet and share words while taking a warm bath... so that you stay like sisters together" She said

"I take bath with Queens?" Yibo asked and his eyes twinkled

"Yes, Sān Nǚwáng!! You always do!!" She said, "Tomorrow it is the seventh day... but your health is not good,..."

"Ai..ai..ai... I will take bath with Queens..." He said they must be beautiful and sexy... How could I let go of this opportunity...? Yibo smiled thinking this.  

<><><>

Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting... :)