KWW 6

Xiao Zhan was tracing this beautiful face. He liked Xiao Yi the day he saw him but something was keeping him away from her. She was always quiet and hidden from him when he told her, he can't be with her. 

How could he say these things to her... He thought and placed one more kiss on these lips. Yibo frowned and a moan escaped his mouth. He armed around Zhan's waist. Xiao Zhan smiled and felt good. If Xiao Yi thinks of herself as a man and wants to be called like that, he will call her like that.  He will do anything for her. 

Yibo felt pain in his lower abdomen, how much he screamed past night that made him so much exhausted. He cursed Xiao Zhan with every abusive word for penetrating him but that was not once, Xiao Zhan kept his flow till he begged him and promised for next time. 

The maids knocked and Xiao Zhan gave permission to them to enter this room. Few of them brought warm water vessels and towels of every size. They knelt down, Xiao Zhan stepped down and the maids cleaned his body and made him wear his clothes.

Yibo was still sleeping in bed, wrapped in sheets. The daylight peeking from outside on his face, making him look like a sleeping beauty. Xiao Zhan, after tying his hair and wearing cloak went to the side of the bed and leaned to kiss again. But one sound blew away the romance in the air.

Xiao Yi farted and felt a bit relieved then. The maids didn't dare to look at Emperor's face, "Uhm!!" Emperor cleared his throat, "Take care of her" He said and moved out of this room. All the maids knelt down. 

Yibo stretched himself after a while, feeling his body was getting cleaned. He felt pain at the places where Xiao Zhan gave him hard bites. He sat on the bed and looked at himself. He was fully naked over this bed. 

"Clothes, Sān Nǚwáng" Qin Chuan said making him wear them and he felt growling stomach, "I am hungry, Chuan!" He said and another maid placed the food in front of him, placing a desk on the bed. "Ah, my head is heavy too..." He said and the flashbacks of Xiao Zhan kissing him came to his mind. 

"Wei... that fucking monster was doing whole night to me!!" He blurted out and felt pain even by dragging himself a little. His body was sore as hell. Chuan smiled, "Are you happy, Sān Nǚwáng?" She asked

Yibo pouted. Happy... Yibo thought..I am really very mad but last night it wasn't that bad I thought it would be... How could I enjoy a man inside me... He fucked my ass calling me Yibo and it felt so real... God, why I am not waking up...He will come again to make me his dog again... After all, he left only when I promised him another night... I can't imagine him again... no...no...what is wrong with me... I should stay away from him...

"Chuan!!" He said, "Is there anything which keeps a man away from you..."

"Uhmm... what do you mean, Sān Nǚwáng?" Chuan asked him

"God...why me!!" Yibo felt like crying. He has to find something to keep Xiao Zhan away.

Yibo was on the window of the outer manor building, looking at the market of the city. Numerous people were walking and purchasing things. The ladies of royal courts are not allowed here but he is here because he has nothing to do in the boring manor.

"Durian... tasty Durian!!" One person was selling in the market he saw. The laoban was calling people but some people were walking away from him, "Whoopie!!" One man yelled at laoban as he tried to sell him.

"Durian... is he selling durians...??" Yibo looked at the seller and Qin Chuan nodded, "Yes, Sān Nǚwáng... but you hate them" 

"No, I don't... I want them..."

"What... but you know durian--"

"I know Durian smells like rotten socks... and this is what I want" He said with twinkle in his eyes.

"But Sān Nǚwáng--"

"Bring me those, it is my order." He said. This is how I will keep that monster away from me. Where there is the will, there is the way...He smiled rubbing his hands.

<><><>

Plucking clip on her nose, anyhow Chuan was trying to cut durian for Yibo who was excitingly waiting for eating them in the garden of his manor. He ate one and the fruit melted in his mouth like cheesecake. Durian was always banned on the airports, he knew. It was not easily available in the urban market of Beijing, one has to move to rural markets to find it.

He tasted this once in his teens and it is now, he ate more of them. 

Xiao Yu and Xiao Yan were coming to meet Xiao Yi, hearing about her first night. They were really happy, but smelling durian halted their steps at a distance of a few meters. They plucked their nose, "Xiao Yi...are you eating durian...??" Xiao Yu asked

"Hmm... and it is so tasty.." Yibo said with a smile, "Want some..?"

"No no... you enjoy... we should leave..." Xiao Yan said and both of them left. Yibo saw that and smiled, now Xiao Zhan will not come near him too.

Xiao Zhan was looking through some scrolls. He was working with concentration to complete as much work as he have to go again to Yibo. The soldier came to him and informed him what Sān Nǚwáng bought from the market.

Yibo rubbed the smell in his hand, and some over his clothes. If Xiao Zhan will come today, he will never ever dare to come near him, he thought.

"Should I make you bath, Sān Nǚwáng?" Chuan said

"No... I will stay like this... you can leave..."

"But guard said, emperor, is going to arrive here..."

"Yeah... that is why you leave..." Yibo said with a smile while combing his long hair. He is ready for the show. If history would be written, what it will be like. Sān Nǚwáng of the Emperor didn't let him come near her by eating durians, he laughed thinking how it will be read in the classes of history if it is all real.

"Wang Yibo!!" He heard and smiled. 

"Mr. Xiao..." He turned and his smile faded seeing Xiao Zhan was standing there with a strip tied on his nose. 

"You remember the promise, right..." Xiao Zhan smiled and Yibo shook his head.

"No problem, I will remind you" said Xiao Zhan and lift him up...

"No...Mr. Xiao... you can't fuck me..."

"You need me..."

"aiyaa!"

<><><>

A/N: Durian is known for its pungent smell and the banned fruit from most of the public places.