KWW 1

"Sorry baby!!" said Wang Yibo to the girl who wanted him to meet her parents to fix their wedding

"But Yibo... We are together for the past three months..." She looked at him with confusion.

"Yeah... that was really long... Let us break up, Li Hua!" He said

"Break up?? What are you saying??" She stood up in shock. 

"Yeah, why are you so shocked... I am literally bored with you!" He said and signalled the waiter to bring the bill for the coffee and juice they ordered. 

"Bored with me... You said the same when you ditched my best friend... I thought she was literally boring but you are using the same excuse with me...!!" She said and saw the waiter place the bill in front of this man.

"Should I pay yours or you will pay yourself?" Yibo said giving his card to the waiter..."Um, you should pay for your juice yourself now I think!!" He suggested. The girl gritted her teeth and picked up the juice glass and threw on the shirt of Yibo...

"Wei... what you did...?? Yibo stood up abruptly cleaning his clothes, "Do you know how expensive it was..." He yelled

"Expensive... my foot... You don't even understand how much it hurts as a girl... you change girlfriends like people change clothes... Do you even know how it feels when your expectations and dream are shattered in a blink of an eye... Why did you sleep with me when you never wanted me?" Li Hua yelled and left him, whimpering.

Taking the tissue, Yibo cleaned himself and shook his head. He glared at people who were still watching while having their coffee. "Why did you sleep with me!!" He mimicked the girl's words, "Women, worst creation of God!" He blurted out.

Tring Tring

"Wei??" Yibo picked up the call while walking to his car, still cleaning his shirt with tissue paper. "Yes, baby... If you want me to attend the party... then I will do for you..." He said with a smile. This was his other girlfriend, the daughter of the mayor of the city which he met yesterday. 

Li Hua met her friend who was also once Wang Yibo's girlfriend. She apologized to her. They found other exes of Wang Yibo and made a plan to teach lessons to this person for playing with their emotions. They found Wang Yibo is going to attend today's party at Mayor's house.

Mayor's Party

Clinking glasses with Mayor, Wang Yibo was swirling his waist with the girl standing beside him. She was smiling a lot means his charm is working. 

The angry exes who entered the party to ambush this playboy saw he was flirting with a girl standing near the swimming pool. 

"How handsome he is!!" One of the exes said