KWW 9

The cavalry with numerous horses, followed by an armed regiment were in their way of the camping site of the battlefield

Thankfully for Yibo, Xiao Zhan was not with him in this horse wagon. Feeling sunrise, he peeked out removing the curtain. His eyes laid on the river flowing calmly at its pace on the other side. He looked back ahead. Xiao Zhan was on his horse. 

"How far it is?" Yibo mumbled feeling bored. The general under the king raised his hand and the regiment stopped. The camping tents were already prepared by the local supervisory office of the kingdom here.

Yibo jumped out of the wagon and everyone looked at him. How Queen is jumping out like a white bunny is looking a bit strange. Yibo stretched himself. "Ahh!" He blurted out taking a good tree stretch.  Xiao Zhan also climbed down from his horse while looking at Yibo only. 

Yibo's back was feeling stiff and his legs were numb due to the long journey. He tried to wake up his body more by doing jumping jacks.

Qin Chuan and other maids came running to him. "Sān Nǚwáng!! D-don't do like this!!"

"Ah...one minute!!" Yibo kept jumping while Qin Chuan and other maids were trying to look here and there. Yibo felt a hand on his shoulder, "I told you one minute...Chuan" He annoying looked back. It was Xiao Zhan.

The maids were standing a bit far now. 

"Wei... why are you looking at me like this now?" Yibo frowned seeing Xiao Zhan's face, which has a light curve smile. Xiao Zhan came closer to his ear, "Should I help you in treating numbness!!" He whispered and Yibo rolled his eyes. 

"Are we on honeymoon here?" He asked folding his hand

"Honeymoon...? What's that!!" 

"Honeymoon is honeymoon... It is doing--" Yibo stopped 

"Doing what?" Xiao Zhan asked again

"nothing!!" Yibo said shaking his head. I will not tell the meaning of honeymoon to this man. "Chuan baby... prepare a bath for me" Yibo called Qin Chuan with a soft and squealing voice... He was about to walk away but Xiao Zhan held his hand. "Let me show you, our bathroom in our tent!!" He said and without waiting for Yibo's reply he pulled him.

"Ai..." Yibo was frowning throughout the way. The servants were bringing warm water vessels inside one bathroom of the tent. 

"If you will bath with me, then when you will go for battle, my lord?" Yibo asked keeping a wide fake smile on his face. 

"I am helping you in the bath..." Xiao Zhan said unwrapping clothes of Yibo. "Battles are always unexpected... You never know, what is next..." He said sliding the shirt of Yibo from his shoulder, "I want to spend more time with you so that you don't miss me much..."

"Ah, you should give me the chance of missing you at least once!" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan made him sit in the bathtub. He started rubbing the water on his body and Yibo was looking at him. Xiao Zhan's hands were unknowingly arousing him. His grip tightened on the edge of the tub. Wei... Why I am feeling so good... 

Xiao Zhan smiled and kissed his cheek, "You shouldn't be this stubborn...!" He said cupping this face. Yibo met his eyes now. "You are a dream, Xiao Zhan, I know... I couldn't feel good with a man in reality,... never!" He said and Xiao Zhan kissed the tip of his nose, "I want to be your reality...!" He said.

Yibo blinked twice and scrunched his nose. What is wrong with me... how am I liking this flirt... I did this with dozens of women before... he must be doing the same with his other women at the palace...

"The amazing truth is, I said this to you only till now...!" Xiao Zhan said and Yibo nodded not believing his words. Man and truth have no connection between them in terms of women at least.

He wore his inner cloth and Xiao Zhan was helping him to wear hanfu, "Don't you have tailor in your kingdom who could sew pants?" Yibo asked as Zhan was tying the knot on his stomach. 

"We have!! Well, I am leaving to discuss the strategy of battle with my general..." Xiao Zhan said and caressed his cheek. 

"Hmm!!" Yibo hummed and waved at Xiao Zhan, "Jiayou!! B-bye" He said. Xiao Zhan left this tent. Yibo huffed. There was nothing to do. So he came out to take round around the supervisory office. Some guards were talking near the campfire.

"Last time, the queen of Yue Kingdom was abducted...! And King didn't even try to find her...!" Yibo heard the words and hid himself to hear more.

"Women once lost are abandoned by kings no matter whether they are queen or consort... still our king brought Sān Nǚwáng!!" The other replied and Yibo raised his brows and rubbed his hands together. 

<><>

Yibo blew air on the write-up and rolled the paper, "Zhuliu, this should reach urgently to the king of sun kingdom!"

"Princess... are you sure, you want this?" Zhuliu asked. Yibo nodded, "Yes! Without any second doubt!" He said, "Now go!" He smiled. 

<><><>

Yibo was desperately waiting for Xiao Zhan to leave for the battlefield. As he left, Yibo smiled. Some soldiers of sun kingdom suddenly attacked the supervisory office. Chuan came running to Yibo with worry and sealed the door of the office, "Sān Nǚwáng... we are attacked by the enemy...!!

"Oh, they came!!" Yibo chimed

"Sān Nǚwáng..." Chuan looked at him

"Oh...yeahh... oh my god... My bad... Now I will be taken away and will be abandoned..." He tried to show fake worry

"No Sān Nǚwáng... I will not let that happen!!" Chuan said with tears in her eyes. "I have already sent messengers to the king when I saw enemies breaking the door," She said

"W-what!!" Yibo looked at her, "You what?!!" He immediately opened the door while Chuan was trying to stop him. the gate opened and Yibo ran outside. He made plan of his own abduction in absence of Xiao Zhan.

The soldier of sun kingdom held the hand of the queen but immediately fell down on the ground. Yibo saw he was shot by the arrow on the back. Xiao Zhan was shooting enemies being on his horse.

The two enemy soldiers held Yibo and pulled in a different direction with haste, "Stupids!!" Yibo yelled. He slapped one of them who looked at him, "who made you soldier, you don't even know how to abduct!" 

Both of them ran away seeing Xiao Zhan taking out a metal whip from his back and coming toward them.

The enemy general held Yibo's hand again and hid behind the tatami wall. Xiao Zhan was fiercely cutting down the other enemy soldiers with a metal whip in his hand. 

This enemy general near Yibo got frightened seeing this. He tried to run away but Yibo held his hand, "Take me with you, stupid!"

The general frowned looking at this. He took out the dagger and tried to attack Yibo whose eyes went wide. The king of the sun kingdom ordered the general to either successfully abduct Xiao Yi or kill her.

The hand of the general was held by the whip. Xiao Zhan pulled him but the enemy general injured his stomach with the same dagger. 

"Xiao Zhan!!" Yibo screamed. Xiao Zhan quickly slit the neck of this enemy and looked at his stomach. 

"Xiao Zhan!" Yibo tried to look at, "Help!" He yelled looking around with worry.

<><><>