KWW 3

The queens were giggling as their maids were giving them massages in the sauna. Yibo was ready with a cloth draped around him. He ruffled his long hair. He does not have TV, internet and anything else to get entertained but he has this. 

"Qin Chuan!! Let us hurry!!" He said hearing giggles from the wooden doors. Qin Chuan was applying the herbal paste to his body. 

" Sān Nǚwáng!! We are ready to go now..." She said and guided Yibo holding his hand to the warm sauna pool. 

Yibo looked at two queens who looked at him, "Ai, Xiao Yi... I thought you will not come..." said Xiao Yan.

"Xiao Yi... I also felt you are sad!!" said Xiao Yu...

"Wei... why would I, beautiful??? I am way happy looking at you..." Yibo stepped hastily and his feet slipped, he fell into the water and both queens felt a splash on their heads. 

"Xiao Yi!!" They both tried to find the little queen. Yibo came out, "Ah, I am good...I am good!!" He said and shook his head. Xiao Yan came to him and removed the flowers, "Pretty Xiao Yi!!" she said and Yibo looked at her bosom and gulped down, "May I touch you..?" He asked

Xiao Zhan heard the giggles of a maid who were passing by his manor. They were talking about the Third queen's antiques. He followed them and bit near the pavilion.

" Sān Nǚwáng is so happy... I never saw her so playful before ..."

" Sān Nǚwáng must have found someone last night... the guy who saved him from drowning... maybe" She said and Xiao Zhan frowned

"Ai... don't say it aloud... Well she is behaving really different... She was teaching awkward dance to other queens, where she could have learnt that!!" She blurted out 

Xiao Zhan stepped in the hall of sauna, and kept his eyes through wooden windows from where he could see his third queen was laughing hard with the other two.

"One more joke I know" Yibo said

"Yes!!" Xiao Yu and Xiao Yan got curious

He cleared his throat, "A married couple went out for dinner. Suddenly, the wife shouted: "Oh! I forgot to turn off the gas. There could be a fire!" He said 

"What is gas..?" Xiao Yan asked

"Ai.. I mean .. she didn't put off the fire of the stove in the kitchen" 

"Ohhh" Both of them nodded

"Hmm..now what husband would said to her...tell me..."

"What he said?" Xian Yu asked

"To comfort her, the husband said: "It's okay. Anyway, I also forgot to turn off the water faucet.... hahahahaha" Yibo laughed and the two queen too.

Xiao Zhan felt weird. He didn't feel the joke was something laughable. But he was looking at his wife, who was feeling different. The one who used to stay quiet, is really loud today.

Xiao Yan was running her fingers through Yibo's hair, "Wow... you have the best fingers of the world, beautiful!!" He said

"What is beautiful?" Xiao Yu asked

"It is meili... pretty" Yibo said

"Beautiful.." Xiao Zhan repeated the word, "What language it is..." He wondered

"You are beautiful too, Xiao Yi.." Xiao Yan said sniffing Yibo's hair and he smiled.

Qin Chuan came out with a smile to grab some towels, she looked at Xiao Zhan and sat on her knees immediately. 

"I am here to bath with my queens... tell them!" Xiao Zhan said feeling caught. He couldn't come up with a good reason.

Qin Chuan nodded and went to the sauna pool, "Your highness is arriving..." 

Xiao Yan was amazed and saw Xiao Yu smile at her. Xiao Yi (Yibo) was still feeling the massage in her hair with closed eyes. So Yibo didn't even pay attention to what Qin Chuan said. 

The maid helped Xiao Zhan remove his cloak and stepped into the Sauna. He sat on the one corner and signalled queens to join him. Xiao Yu and Yan went to each of his sides and start rubbing his body with herbal paste lying on the edge.

Yibo opened his eyes feeling the beautiful ladies left him... His eyes instantly met Xiao Zhan's eyes. "Oh... you here...?" He asked and felt jealous the way queens wnt to his side, "Why you both left me as he come...?" He complained and Xiao Yu smiled

"Xiao Yi is feeling jealous of us, jiejie" Xiao Yu said with smile to Xiao Yan and Yibo huffed. He was jealous of Xiao Zhan getting two girls on his side, not them.

"She never get time with emperor, so we should let her... should we?" Xiao Yan asked Xiao Zhan who nodded and looked at confused Xiao Yi.

"What... are you both leaving, guys?" Yibo said seeing the other queen stepping out of the pool...

"We will meet next week, Xiao Yi!!" Xiao Yu said and they took exit with their respective maids.

Yibo sighed and then his eyes met with Xiao Zhan who signalled him to come near. He looked behind, "Who..me?"

"Or is there someone else here?" Xiao Zhan asked

"Hehe... Aiyaa!!... What you want from me?" Yibo asked looking at him

"I want to hear your jokes..." He said and Yibo tilted his head, "Ahh... Emperor have good taste then..." He said with smile, "Why did Mark Zuckerberg visit Beijing? 

"Mark..what mark??" Xiao Zhan frowned

Yibo huffed, "Mark Zuckerberg"

"Mark Zukr"

"Mark Zucker..."

"Mark Zucker..."

"Yeah Mark Zuckerberg"

"Mark Zuckraber"

"Aiyyyaaa... the joke died" Yibo yelled and Xiao Zhan looked at him feeling confused

"Joke died? how..."

"Oh god... don't ask me so much!!" Yibo said and tried to get out of the water but his hand was caught...

"Xiao Yi!!"

"What..." Yibo looked at him...

"Who saved you last night?" He asked

"Who saved me... I don't know..." He said

"Ohkay... where you learnt these words you are speaking..."

"Aiyyaa..." Yibo ruffled his long wet hair, "This would be really long story!"

"I have time..." Xiao Zhan said and Yibo smiled, "but you will not understand!!" He said

"I will..!" Xiao Zhan said

"I will tell you when you will say Mark Zuckerberg correctly!!" Yibo said and giggled. "Qin Chuan!!" He called and she brought him the towel. He tied the towel on his waist and start walking...

"Xiao Yi..." Xiao Zhan called him

"Now what...?"

"Why you didn't drape your upper body... you can't expose yourself like that stepping out..."

Yibo looked down, "God!! you are keeping eye on these, right!!" He asked with a smile and Xiao Zhan looked away. He held his member tightly under the water. It reacts weirdly. Qin Chuan brought him a cloak and he covered himself, "I would have given the show..." He said to Chuan while going out, "But I would not like how men will drool at me then..."

Xiao Zhan heard that feeling hard, "I promised Xiao Yi on the very first day that I will never touch her coz she belongs to the kingdom of enemy who once killed my father in the battle... then why she is making all this hard for me now..." He blurted out.