KWW 4

"Mark Zucker...ber...ber" Xiao Zhan tried to repeat and his nobles were looking at each other. After each dealing of official matter, Emperor is repeating this word.

Yibo was getting bored in the manor. He yawned, "Don't we have an entertaining performance... those I always see in period movies, some girls perform the dance for the pleasure of king!!" He said to Chuan who was making tea for him...

"No... but I heard some brothels have those Geisha who perform"

"Brothel... we have brothels in our kingdom??" Yibo's eyes lightened again. Queens were too sister-like with him. He couldn't enjoy with them. But brothels, where he can do whatever he likes.

Xiao Zhan was called by his Mother. He went into her room and knelt down, "How is Xiao Yi now?" She asked

"She looks better... a bit weird too!!" He replied

"Weird... what is weird about her you found..." His mother looked at him

"She speaks different words, don't care about royal manners anymore... I even saw her getting unusually closed with other Queens..."

"And you found it all weird..?" The lady said and Xiao Zhan nodded

The lady shook her head, "It has been a year, Xiao Zhan... Xiao Yi always stayed quiet and waited every day for you to look at her since she arrived here as a bride... You didn't even follow any ritual with her..."

"Mother, you know the reason... Because of battle with her kingdom--"

"Battle!! It was a battle and people either die or kill there... your father fought bravely that time... they were enemy but did Xiao Yi do anything?? Why are you punishing her for the thing she didn't even know and now she is going through memory loss... She must have grieved a lot feeling rejected by you..." Mother said

"Mother...please calm down!!" Xiao Zhan tried to say to her. Everyone around him deeply cares about Xiao Yi but it is only him who ignores her. He came out of his mother's manor and went to Xiao Yan's manor.

Xiao Yu was present with her, coloring her toenails, "Jiejie... Xiao Yi knew so many good jokes, I didn't know that... she always stayed quiet but today she was so playful" She said.

"Hmm... I never knew her this side..." She said with a smile and saw Xiao Zhan standing there.

"Master!!" She blurted out and Xiao Yu also stood up with a smile.

Xiao Zhan sat on the bed and Xiao Yu looked at Xiao Yan, "Is there something bothering you, master..?"

"I don't know... Xiao Yi's indifferent behavior is disturbing me... These days she laughs with everyone but when it comes to me, she doesn't put much effort..." He said

Xiao Yu smiled, "Maybe Xiao Yi has decided to live her life the way she wanted," She said

Xiao Yan agreed. 

"She was so close to both of you in the pool... she was never like this before, right?" Xiao Zhan asked and Xia Yan nodded, "Yes, she was too playful and funny today..." Xiao Yan said, "And she is like this now maybe coz she got frustrated, Master!!"

"Frustrated?" Xiao Zhan questioned

"She is sex deprived by you for the whole year... Neither she let anyone near her before coming to this kingdom nor did you go close to her after that... I think all this made her frustrated and she jumped in the lake..." Xiao Yan said

"Now she forgot everything coz of that... so she is happy!" Xiao Yu said

Xiao Zhan got up and felt wrong. "I should see her!!" He said and walked toward the manor of the third queen.