Chapter 21 - Theo

Start from the beginning

"Okay, so you have a choice between four. The momma had six but two were already sold." Maria said as she lead us through the hallway and into a room at the back of the house.

As soon as the door opened we were greeted by the cat which I assumed to be the mother, purring at Belle's legs.

Belle leant down and took the cat into her arms. The mom was mostly black except for the white patch of fur trailing up her stomach and around her face.

"That's Tabitha, the mom. Then Charlie, Daisy, Jasper and that one hiding behind the couch is Oscar." Maria told Belle as she began picking up the other kittens playing around on the floor.

Three of the kittens were plain black, there was one kitten who matched their mom with the white patch of fur, except...

"This one." Before I could blink the little kitten was in Belle's arms.

"Oh he's precious. Unique to the others." Belle nodded at Maria.

I made my way through the little kittens at my legs towards Belle. The kitten in her arms looked at me as soon as I started petting it, facing its big eyes towards me.

Green.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon Robinson, Frederick is a spectacular name." She rolled her eyes and ignored me.

"Okay so that brings us back to Henry." I pulled in to fill up the gas as she groaned.

"Just go buy me, my slushy Maxwell." I put my hands up in surrender and went into the station, walking towards the counter.

"Can I have two slushies please. One blue and one red." The man grabbed out two cups while I put the money on the counter.

He gave me two medium cups and I paid for the gas as well before leaving. I walked out to see Belle leaning against the car on her phone. She looked hot. As fucking usual.

Her eyes shot to mine and then right down to the slushies. "Why, thank you kind sir." She grinned and took the red from my hand before I stopped her.

"Not so fast sweetheart." She raised her eyebrows before speaking.

"And why is that Maxwell?" Ah. So she was playing along, perfect.

"Whoever can make their tongue purple first... Gets to name the cat." She widens her eyes before taking the red slushy from me.

"Challenge accepted, princess." My heart started to race as she brought the straw to her mouth.

I began to drink the blue one and she stood opposite me, maintaining eye contact.

She released it from her mouth and put it on the roof of the car. I leaned over her and did the same.

I stood looking at her, she stood looking at me.

She licked her lips, I licked mine.

Before I could blink she closed the distance between us  and pressed her lips to mine, fucking finally.

I returned it instantly, she slid her hands into my hair, letting the strands through her fingers. I quickly opened the car door behind her and we both got in, she took off her shirt quickly and I was rewarded with the same view as last night.

Holy jesus her tits.

She adjusted herself on top of me and straddled my legs within seconds. Pushing her tongue into my mouth as I did the same

"Leo." God that name on her lips. Fuck fuck fuck.

She said it in between breathy moans before she pulled back properly. I groaned in protest but she ignored it.