It's gonna be chaotic

Start from the beginning

"So, anyone gonna explain what happened?" Jaxon spoke up.

This caused River and Rian to activate their dramatic side and explain everything to them with a hell of a lot drama.

Jaxon, Caleb and Colton listened to them both intently while applying first aid on our wounds while Callan, Adrian and Thomas walked off to talk to some of our men.

Callan's POV :

"Cal, don't worry. They're safe now." Adrian said to me while walking next to me.

Sighing, I said, "I know dude. It was just fucking scary to hear gunshots through the phone. But what if Viv hadn't reached on time?" I told him my fear. He seemed as if he wanted to answer but couldn't find on what to say.

"Cal, we can't dwell on the 'what ifs' now. What happened, has happened. I know it was scary. You're their big brother. We understand how you feel. So I know that we can't say anything to make you feel better. What we can do, is try to prevent this from ever happening again." Thomas told me.

"Donny would say the same to you." Adrian smiled, referring to Donovan, who was about an hour away and so couldn't come here.

"He hates that name." I stated.

"That's why I call him that brother." Adrian smirked while keeping a hand on my shoulder.

Looking at them both, I smiled. These guys can make me smile. I love all of my siblings, but the bond between Donovan, Thomas, Adrian and I is something I treasure even more. Maybe its the fact that we're the eldest among our siblings or that we're really close in age, but among us, we all are a lot more free and open. Us brothers and Antonio have been best of friends since kindergarten and I know we'll be the best of friends in hell too.

Then taking a deep breath, I thought,'It's true. What's done is done. I can't dwell on it anymore now.'

Squaring up my shoulders, I then said, "Let's find those bastards who tried to hurt our brothers." Those two smirked at this and then we went to one of our men, who was taking care of the mess here, for telling us info regarding the same.

An hour later

River's POV :

We have just reached home along with our cousins. On the whole way, Callan, Adrian and Thomas didn't tell us anything regarding the people who attacked us, saying we'll talk when the whole family is there.

Exiting the cars, we all stop in front of our house.

"Before entering, I should tell you that the whole family would be here by now." Caleb told us.

"It's gonna be chaotic." Rian mutteted causing me to snicker and Colton to smack him. Then we walked in to see, as expected, each and every Martínez in the living room, faces clouded with worry.

"Hey guys!" Rian shouted, extra cheerfully, giving everyone a shock.

"Boys!" Dad exclaimed in relief. Then he rushed towards us three and hugged us tight.

"Shit! What happened?" He then exclaimed looking at our wounds. Everyone else also came running to us, checking on our wounds and fussing over us.

"Everyone, we'll explain everything. First, let's sit down." Callan spoke up to which everyone nodded once, still looking worried.

Then noticing Viv, dad asked in confusion, "Wait, why's Vivian coming home with you guys?"

Since he cut the call before Vivian said that she's coming to help, he doesn't know about her.