It was the back door behind the security desk. We went in and it was kinda dark until he turned on the light.

There was some storage stuff nothing special. He sat on the ground and patted on the ground beside him. I went down and he got something like a small brown box.

"I may warn you, when I open this box it will do a bright flash so cover your eyes" Michael warned.

I put my hands over my eyes. "Alright there" Michael said and the box had white fog in it.

Looking confused Michael placed his hand in the box. "Place your hand on mines" I did what he said.

"What time line would you like to go in?"

A deep voice rang out.

"The bite of 83, the whole party at the pizzeria" Michael said in a stern voice while I sat there dumbfounded.

"As you wish Mr. Afton"

Then suddenly my vision was fading out until I passed out.

"Hey Y/n wake up" I felt someone shaking me awake.

My vision is still blurry but I adjusted it and saw beautiful blue eyes.

"Seems like you're awake" I finally woke up and saw Michael crouching over me.

Rubbing my eyes and looking around me I saw it was a party room.

Like always there's kids running and laughing. Looking on stage I saw only two animatronics. A bear and a bunny they look similar to Springtrap and Golden Freddy—

"They are golden freddy and springtrap. They look more new then what they look like now"
"They aren't on stage anymore.."

"Yeah this comes where...you know.." His voice for low and I glanced at him to see his eyes getting watery.

A loud door opened, we glanced over to see a couple of teenagers with animatronics masks carrying a boy that was crying.

"Come on Michael! Let's teach your brother how not to be scared!" They all laughed.

"No! No!" The boy, Evan continued to cry.

"I'm the one with the...foxy mask" Michael said and I nodded.

"HAHA! Such a wimp! Get him closer to freddy fazbear!" Michael laughed and they did.

They moved Evan closer and Evan was in his mouth.

All the boys laughed while Evan struggled to get out until...

CRUNCH!

The laughter died down. Michael touched his face and looked at his hand to see blood.

He gasped and everyone screamed while Michael stood there in shock.

Seems to be speechless about what happened.

"You..You killed your brother!" Adults said. "We didn't know that would happen!" Michael's friends tried to say but all the adults were scared why Michael helped when it was his brother.

"I...um.." "Call the police!" Michael carried Evan and tried to wake him up.

He shook his body but nothing happened. "Come on dude.." He started to tear up.

"Don't get near him!" An officer pushed Michael away.

Him and his friends stood there while looking so guilty.

Soon a familiar man entered the building.

He was wearing a formal suit. Blue eyes and brown hair.

"Father! I didn't mean too!" Michael said and William walked over to Evan while officers examine him.

The officers were about to tell him he can't get near but William just picked up Evans body.

"He's my son, let me handle this"

The memory began to fade as William walked out carrying Evan while Michael stood there.

Suddenly Michael ran to his old self and tried to hug him but old Micheal just vanished along with everything else.

Then it brought us back into reality.

I feel bad about all that. I know Michael didn't mean too. It feels so weird to see all that happened in front of me.

"So um yeah.." Michael nervously said. I hugged him and he flinched but hugged back as well.

Suddenly the door opened and Bon showed up. He looked surprised unknowing we are in here.

Michael and I slowly stopped hugging. "Hey Bon.." Michael awkwardly said.

"Hey.." He picked something up from the self. We all walked out.

I checked the time to see it's 12 am. That fast? "Didn't know it's already late. I should get back home so you can do your shift" Michael checked his watch.

"Alright thanks for telling me and showing me what happened"

"Yeah I just need someone to trust to get it all out"

"Goodnight Mich"
"Goodnight Y/n" I watched him walk away.

I sighed since it was an experience. Bon stared at me.

"Got a problem?" I glared at him and he shook his head.

I heard some voices, "Glad he's gone! I can't deal with him!"

Rolling my eyes I went to the main party. Bon follow behind me.

"Hey!" I got greeted by the animatronics.

I waved. "So um what were you guys doing? Or talking about?" Chica asked.

"Just something important between us" Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie and Chica looked a bit confused and jealous jeez.

I stared at Bon and gave him a 'don't say shit'

He mouthed 'I won't'. The rest were looking between Bon and I thinking he's apart.

"Anyways got any plans for today?" I asked.

"I was just thinking we should.."

(A/n: I'll continue this on the next part)