Who's The Real Thief?

ابدأ من البداية

Sonic: Seriously guys, I'm the hero. (Points to Eggman) He's the villain, I mean he has an evil lair. (Gestures to Eggman's Lair) He has mindless henchmen. No offense.

Cubot: No, I think you're onto something here.

Beaver Policeman: Sorry, Doctor Eggman I'd love to close this case but before I can arrest Sonic I'm gonna need more. Like, if this was part of a pattern.

Wolf Policeman: (Carrying a crate) Sarge, what do you want me to put in this crate of recent photos of crime scenes, where partially eaten chili dogs and Sonic-shaped footprints were found?

Tourists: (Gasp dramatically)

Beaver Policeman: That'll do it. Sonic T. Hedgehog, you are under arrest you have the right to remain silent.

Tourists: (Gasp dramatically)

Eggman: (Laughs victoriously)

Sonic: You leave me no choice. I'll find the real thief and clear my name, know why? (Points to myself) Hero. (Runs off)

I'll find the real culprit that is putting shame and trying to do me wrong.

Yasemin's POV

Right now I was walking around looking for Sonic. I needed to talk to him about the whole Workshop incident last week. It was still burning inside of me the fact that maybe Sonic could be trying to make me jealous. And I just need him to know that I'm not gonna fall for his little games.

Then i go inside the Mayor's office after hearing someone bring up Sonic's name. Then i step outside seeing it was a meeting.

Gentleman Wolf: I demand action! Sonic stole my walking stick!

Lady Walrus: And MY jewelry!

Fennec Garbage Man: He stole my keys and hid them in my sofa cushion. Okay, I lost my keys and found them three days later in the cushion. We should get him anyway!

Dave the Intern: We should totally form a posse.

Yasemin: (gasps)

Mayor Fink: Everyone, please! Calm down! This is not the time for rash behavior.

Soar the Eagle: When would be a good time? I'd like to plan my rash behavior in advance.

Mrs. Vandersnout: How about I bake up a batch of my famous cookies and put them on the window sill? Sonic would smell them and come to steal one, but he won't know that they're laced with poison, so...

Kill Sonic, no way!

Mayor Fink: We're not trying to kill him.

Mrs. Vandersnout: Oh. (chuckles) I'm so embarrassed. Have a cookie.

Mayor Fink covers his ears. Knuckles grinds the chalkboard with his fingers. I cover my ears as it was a pain to listen to

Knuckles: I'll catch this hedgehog for ya! But it ain't gonna be easy!

Mayor Fink: Don't worry. We'll ALL pitch in!

Knuckles: No! Like tying my shoes or brushing my teeth, I have to do this without any help.

Yasemin: i gotta find Sonic now

Alright maybe i should just forget about the talk i was gonna have with Sonic. I got somethign else to worry about. Then I run off and I start to go and find Sonic. This won't be easy but it has to be done. There's no way Sonic would do those awful things to the villagers. Someone is behind all of this and i'm gonna find out who it is.

Sonic's POV

So now i'm in a disguise and my name is Bob. i was carrying crates and pretending to be a work fella.