Made For The Wild

Episode 22: Into The Wilderness

Yasemin's POV

Today me and Amy had a plan and trip to make. We both were off to get gum tree berries for our holiday wreaths we made. We both had a stick in our hands and we were walking off towards the Village center. Then Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Sticks joined us.

Sonic: hey Ames, Yas where are you two headed?

Amy: we're off to collect gum tree berries for our holiday wreaths

Sticks: Exploding berries? Little grenades for when the holidays get out of hand?

Then we both stop and look at her

Yasemin: no Sticks don't be ridiculous

Amy: yeah they just look nice on your door

Yasemin: the perfect holiday welcome

Yeah, I'm quite a decor freak myself. At least I'm not the only one as Amy seems to find it fascinating too.

Sticks: But pretty things attract government agents. And opossums. And you know how horrible they smell. The opossums too.

Yasemin: well then we'll both just have to take that chance

Then we continue walking

Amy: See you when we get back from Hidden Meadows. Come on Yasemin

Then Sticks questions us on where we're going

Sticks: Hidden Meadows, huh? How are you gonna get there?

Amy: (grabs the map) Well, we were planning on going through Hazard Jungle, past Peril River, over Danger Falls, through Pleasant Gardens and around Jeopardy Lake.

Sticks: Are you kidding me? You'll both make it through Pleasant Gardens. I got to teach you two some survival skills.

Sonic, Tails and Knuckles start chuckling and we all look at them as they were being complete fools

Tails: What are we laughing at?

Then they all stop laughing

Sonic: If anyone should teach Amy and Yasemin survival skills, it's me. After everything Eggman's thrown at him, surviving in the wilderness is a piece of...

Then he ended up falling into a well and we hear a sudden splash

Sonic: ...Cake. I'm OK. I'll use my survival skills to fashion a ladder out of... Water. Tails, pull me up.

Tails pulls Sonic out of the well.

Sonic: Great work, Tails. You passed "Well Rescue". See, I can teach anyone.

Yasemin: Nicely done, that whole Falling down a well act really paid off right?

I nudge his shoulder and we both giggle and Sticks come in between us