Trapped For Who Knows How Long

Episode 20 The Curse Of Buddy Buddy Temple

Sonic's POV

In a sudden chase I was head to head towards Eggman as he was firing his motor bug at me. The team followed behind me as I was following Egghead throughout the jungle.

Eggman: (singing) Jungle laser, jungle laser, fry you with my laser!

While he was having his little moment I looked ahead and saw a tree; in the tree is a bird's nest with birds inside it.

Sonic: Hey Eggman, smile for the birdie! Then I jump into the tree, and it flings the bird's nest right off the tree. The birds fly at Eggman, and peck his glasses. Hah, classic.

Eggman: Ow, ow, they're pecking my eyes! Why would I ever smile at this?

Then I laugh as I continue following Eggman and I see the team following Orbot and Cubot. Then I saw Eggman entering a cave so I went inside and kept on following him inside. I chase him through this temple we are making our way through and the doors close behind us. We both come to a stop.

Eggman: What are you doing? We should fight this way.

Sonic: No, this way. (points the other way) The natural direction of the fight is taking us left.

Eggman: Yes, we should go left. My left.

Sonic: No, my left.

Eggman: My left. You're right.

Sonic: I know I'm right. We should go left. That's the right left.

Eggman: That doesn't even make any...

Then suddenly the floor crumbles and we both fall down onto another room. We were now trapped in a pit.

Eggman: I'm okay.

Then I suddenly got a rough pain in my ankle. I must have twisted it.

Sonic: (holding my leg) Agh! I twisted my ankle.

Eggman: (panting) I finally have you!

Eggman pushes a button to blast me, but only one weak laser comes out; I pull in my feet and narrowly evade it. Eggman leans over the Eggmobile, sighing. Hah, just because i have a weak ankle doesn't mean i still can't defeat him

Sonic: Tuckered out, Eggman? [slowly stands up] Have a taste of my Spin Dash!

Then I launch myself into a Spin Dash in midair, but then I quickly lose his balance, misses Eggman, and painfully lands on the rubble behind him, dizzy and dazed.

Sonic: (dizzy) You just got Spin Dashed...

Yasemin's POV

Great, just my day. Sonic is inside fighting Eggman and now we're all out here waiting for him to come back which will take forever because we're locked out!