// part nine: hopeful escape //

Mulai dari awal

She grabbed Infinite's wrist, throwing him over her and into Gemerl. She took off running again, hiding in the first room she found.

She immediately leaped into the nearest vent, crawling away. She heard the door to the room slam open as the two walked in, looking around.

"Ugh, we lost her, boss." Infinite said. Y/n was thankful she couldn't hear whatever Deimos had said, because Infinite sounded much more annoyed. "The boss is such a freak, I can't wait for this to be over..."

Y/n sniffed, instantly regretting it as she had breathed in the very dusty air. She covered her mouth, holding in her sneeze. Was she seriously going to get caught again due to dust?

She silently began to pray that the two would leave. She sat in a stressful silence, her nose almost in pain from how hard she pressed her hand to her face. The two finally walked out, Y/n releasing a breath of relief.

She crawled further into the ventilation system, the small tunnels growing ever more dark as she continued. Almost out of nowhere, she fell straight down, into a large, wider tunnel. It took every muscle within her to hold her scream as she fell.

Thankfully, the system was now much wider, and could plant her feet against the metal wall, skidding downward. Her socks began to tear however, completely ripping off. Her metallic feet grinded loudly against the wall, surely alarming everyone within the base.

Well, so much for having the element of surprise... Y/n thought, sighing. As she slid downward, she saw an opening, a small smile forming on her face. This was her chance, she could get out through there.

She was frozen in place though, unable to jump as she stared in fear, meeting a familiar pair of deep, blue eyes. Deimos watched her slide right past him through the vents, disappearing in the dark further down.

"Cut her off and capture her. Do not let her escape again." Deimos ordered the four villains behind him.

Y/n began to panic. What should she do? They would surely try and go after her. She needed to hide. But where? Where could she go? If she went through the next opening, they would probably be waiting for her. And she couldn't go up, could she? Maybe if she climbed, she could. But that would take too long, they would still catch her.

Then, an idea popped up in her head. Reaching out across, Y/n buried her metallic fingers within the metal walls of the ventilation system. As she had assumed, the metal was thin, and easy for her to tear.

She held herself up, ripping the metal down. There was a wall on the other side, but she wouldn't let that stop her. Clenching her fist, she smashed the concrete wall, climbing into the hole.

As the wall crumbled away, she had made it out into a hall, the white light blinding her. At least she was out of the vents. She turned her head, her eyes widening as she nearly got tackled.

"I will not let you escape! You're mine, I will make you mine!" Deimos yelled, struggling to hold her down as Y/n threw her limbs about.

"Get off of me, you pervert! I will never be yours, I'll kill you before you can try!" Y/n yelled, slamming her metal elbow into his side, knocking him off.

She didn't waste any time in running down the hall, looking for an escape, or anything. Anything would do at this point. She just wanted out.

"Come back here, Y/n! There is no escape, you are stuck with me!" Deimos yelled. Y/n gasped, spotting a window. It was dark outside. How long had she been here?

A smile spread across her face, hope flowing throughout her body. She could leave, go home, and be safe. This was it, she could--

Y/n slid to a stop, her eyes wide with shock. She stared down at the beautiful planet beneath her, the pieces finally connecting for her. The teleporter was shut off so that there was no way to leave.