1 • 𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘣

Magsimula sa umpisa

'Did the owner of this park say where exactly this so called bomb should be?' Black said hopelessly.

'No' Leah felt bad after she heard their sigh.

'Alright, I guess this will take a while' Sarah said annoyed.

'Congratulations! The comeback date is set!' Jungmin said happily, clapping his hands.

The Enhypen boys jumped from their couch screeching. They hugged each other in celebration.

'Finally! I hope ENGENES will wait a little more' Sunoo smiled brightly.

'And I have more good news!' Jungmin smirked.

Boys looked at each other in confusion. The only thing they waited for since their debut album was a comeback. They ate a huge success with their album BORDER: DAY ONE even after the whole fiasco with Heeseung.

'We will begin to film your first variety show this week!' his eyes lit up.

Enhypen screamed in happiness, jumping around like small bunnies.

'I've always wanted to have one' Ni-ki smiled and clapped his hands like a little seal.

'We will shoot the pilot later. This week we got an opportunity to shoot at one of the most fun places in Seoul' Jungmin's eyes sparkled.

'Water park?' said Jungwon with a cute voice.

'Ice skating ring?' added excited Sunghoon.

'Computer café?' said Heeseung and Jake at the same time.

'Even better.'

Their eyes widened. They exchanged excited looks.

'Amusement park!'

'This dude needs some help because there is nothing in here' Sarah groaned.

Leah almost fell asleep in her chair. That's how long it took them to go through the entire roller coaster. She quickly regained complete consciousness and touched her earpiece to allow them to hear her.

'Are you sure there is nothing in there?' Leah asked confusedly.

'Yeah, we check every single place around here twice. We even checked the whole amusement park. There is no sign of a bomb' Black responded.

Then why would someone call the owner to tell them there is a bomb? It was really weird, but they couldn't do much about it.

'We will keep monitoring the place. Good job everyone' Leah said, ending the call with her gang mates.

She sighed and took her earpiece out of her ear. She stood up, stretching her spine. She walked out of her room, walking into the hallway. Her office was on the very last floor which had the least amount of rooms. She walked down the stairs to the floor beneath her.

'Did they get it?'

Leah turned her head in the direction of the voice. It was Sumin who was leaning onto the vending machine.

'There was nothing there' she walked to her.

'That's weird' Sumin took out two cokes, handing her one.

Leah looked at the coke and then at her. Sumin blinked, not knowing why is she looking at her like that. Her mouth formed an o after she realized.

'I was going to deliver you one. Didn't know you will end before I get them' she smiled at her, opening her can.

'Ah, thank you' Leah giggled and opened it as well.

'How's Mr. Idol?' Leah asked with a smirk plastered on her face.

Sumin's face took a red shade immediately after the mention of Heeseung. Leah grinned and took another sip of her drink.

'Great, actually. They will have comeback in a few months. Also a variety show. He just called me all excited' she giggled with hearts in her eyes.

'Variety show, huh? I wonder what it will be about' said Leah and finished her coke.

HELLO AND WELCOME!

I am glad you stayed here for the second book in the series! I hope you all will like it and give it a lot's of love ❤️

This is not an as long chapter, but it's the first one which is more of a plot setting chapter.

How are you guys? Tell me everything! Complain, brag, cry, or anything! I wanna hear about you 💗