Junior Rao's Special

Beginne am Anfang

After sometime they both went inside with thier mother inside the house and now both sitting in their play area in thier room, Playing with thier toys and pallavi is  sitting with them and doing her work in her laptop.

Pallavi just eyeing on them if they are not doing any kind of mischief, Rivan crawling on floor here and there with her key chain toy in his mouth and seeing him Ridhan also joined him and here pallavi follow them behind because they were going to...

Pallavi just eyeing on them if they are not doing any kind of mischief, Rivan crawling on floor here and there with her key chain toy in his mouth and seeing him Ridhan also joined him and here pallavi follow them behind because they were going towards closets and if anything comes in between thier and they hit the head and may got hurt so she has to follow them behind everywhere now they are start new new crawling and so extra precautions must as they roaming around in the house every corner freely that need observation everytime, as they were learning how to explore things by themselves.

Pallavi :- Ridhan, Rivan carefull baby..
Chot lag jayegi..
Ruko to...
Kaha ja rahe ho dono..
Mumma k pass aao wapas Chalo... Chalo... Idhar aao baby..

Both twins are looking at thier Mumma and turn back come to her and she pick up both of them and took them to room. They're wriggling but at last they both went silent after seeing their walker.

After  she is put Ridhan inside the walker and make Rivan standing outside with support and she sit down there besides them, as both play musical toy and smiles seeing their mother both trying to hold eachother hair but pallavi warn them that if t...

After  she is put Ridhan inside the walker and make Rivan standing outside with support and she sit down there besides them, as both play musical toy and smiles seeing their mother both trying to hold eachother hair but pallavi warn them that if they do any kind of misbehave she will punish them and in return they're giggling loud and again trying pulling eachother hair .

Pallavi :- "he Deva dono n muje thaka diya.. Bas dono ko ek jagah abb rukte hi nahi.. Bahot naughty ho gaye hai.. Bas apni ma ko piche piche dodana hai aur dono apne masti mei Muje thaka dete hai... Inhe Koi fark nahi abhi bhi.. "

Rivan crawling back to his mother and trying to say something in his cute baby language but unble to speak it well still talk with her with serious expression as he sit infront of her. As he could not get his answer from his talk he irritates and make angry voice and expression to her mother and whining about something..

Pallavi hold him and he stand in front of her with her hold as she asking what he wants now.

Mumma...
Mumma...
Maaa...