ANINDITA'S LOVE : TWO PURE SOULS BECOME ONE (Part- 23)

We knew that dates for their marrige functions got fixed from last episode.
Today’s episode starts with Bondita searching something desperately in her room.
She checks every corner.
Bondita- Durga maa, from where I can find it now?
You know na it’s so valuable for me.(She said by scratching her head)
Hmm, perhaps Maa kept it somewhere.
Maa, maa…
(Sumati maa and Thakuma are seen discussing about some medicines)
Thakuma- What happened Bondita? Are you fine? (She asked with a tension in her face)
Bondita- Thakuma I had a box where I have kept my very own things. I am not finding it now.
Thakuma- Oh, check in your room properly… Because we didn’t threw anything out.
Sumati- Bondita, that box is with me.
Bondita- With you?
Sumati- Ya I kept it with me after you left. (She said by looking down)
Bondita- Maa!
Sumati- Ya , lets go on my room. I will give you.
(They went to Sumati’s room)
As soon Bondita saw the box, she runs towards it. She opens it carefully…
The box contains the  notebook where she wrote first, the first gift Anirudh gave her, the photograph they clicked wearing Barrister robe and….
Bondita picks another photo with a letter…
She looks at the photo, she cares the photo and hugs the letter with tears in her eyes.
Sumati-Bondita, what is in it?
Bondita- Maa… see (She showed the photo to Sumati maa)
Sumati- (Gets shocked) Where did you get this? You never told about it?
Bondita- Maa, I think I will get to know about her, I will meet her…(she told with excitement)
Sumati- But….(how to tell her that she didn’t know what happened that day, the hope she is keeping is a false hope only…She thinks in her mind)
Bondita- Maa I am going to call sakha babu. We will go there tomorrow.
Sumati- Bondita, listen…. But till then Bondita went to call Anirudh.

IN RC HAVELI…
Anirudh is reading a book in his study…
Shaswati- Dada what are you doing?
Anirudh- Saswati! Come… What happened?
Shaswati- Dada will you play dolls with me?
Anirudh- Why not? (He bends to talk with her) You know very soon you will get a real doll too.
Shaswati- Sotti?!
Anirudh- Sotti…He told by pinching his throat a bit and with a smile.
Sampoorna- And that doll called now… go
Shaswati- Dolls can call too maa?
Sampoorna- The doll a your dada was talking can call infact can eat rosogolla too…(she laughed)
Anirudh gets shy,
Shaswati- Bondita masi? I mean Bondita boudi?
Anirudh- Sampoorna maa did Bondita call?
Sampoorna- She is waiting for you… go.
Anirudh- You should have told earlier…He goes in hurry.
(Sampoorna and shaswati laugh)
Anirudh picks the receiver…
From other side- Hello, pati babu…
Anirudh- Pati babu? Bondita? I am still not your pati babu but will be very soon.
Bondita- I mean sakha babu…
Anirudh- Btw I loved that word.
Bondita- Ok, I will call that after marriage. And for now if you have mood to hear anything else rather than romantic talk, can I continue… Romance babu?
Anirudh- (Laughs) Bondita, you and your names…By the way I am ready to hear anything from you everytime. I can’t bear your silence.
Bondita- Can we visit that Orphanage tomorrow?
Anirudh- Orphanage? Tomorrow? Is everything fine?
Bondita- Yes, actually…. Actually I just want to meet them.
Anirudh- Bondita better you don’t try to hide anything from me. I know you more than yourself.
Bondita-  I am Bondita today because of you only. You made this human from raw soil… sikshak babu.
Anirudh- I will not force you to share anything but if you have something in your mind you can share with your sakha… Bondita very soon our relation will be of husband-wife but we will be friends first. You are my sakhi first then my patni.
Bondita- Ok sakha babu but I cant tell you now. Everything will be cleared tomorrow. You believe your Bondita right?
Anirudh- More than myself (He said with a proud smile in his face)
Bondita- Then we will go there tomorrow and before that we will buy gifts for them. Ok?
Anirudh- Your wish is like a command for me Barrister Babu Bondita.
Bondita- Birristra Babu… Good night.
Anirudh- Good night Bondita.
They hang up the call.
Bondita- I will know where you are, I will meet you soon… This time I will touch your feet first then will hug you. (She said by looking at the photo)....

TO BE CONTINUED....

Much love
A_writing_soul