ANINDITA'S LOVE : TWO PURE SOULS BECOME ONE (Part-15)

Todays episode starts with Anirudh is in his study near the window looking at the sky with a deep thought in his mind as anyone
can misunderstand him to count those uncountable stars but not a mother. Because a mother knows he is not counting those stars but trying to find the end of some tangled threads. He is lost as much that did not presence someone else’s present near him untill the person taps his shoulder for several times…
Anirudh- Sampoorna maa, you here?
Sampoorna- I came here long ago knocked the door again and again, tapped on your shoulder again and again… But you were busy in your thoughts. What happened?
Anirudh- Nothing Sampoorna maa. I was just thinking about…(He looks at her)
Sampoorna- About?
Anirudh- Leave na. Say why are you here?
Sampoorna- You didn’t go out from your room since you came. Even you forgot to handover me the medicines thakuma gave.
Anirudh- Oh I am very sorry Sampoorna maa. I dont know how did I forget…(He stated with guilty) I am giving it just now..(He turned to go but before he could go Sampoorna hold his hands).
Sampoorna- I know our relation is not like every mother-son relation, I know you are elder than me, you are wiser, you are intelligent but still I have a mother’s heart Anirudh. Not you. (She told with a strong believe that her son is in dilema) I don’t know if you considers me as your mother or just…
Anirudh- No no sampoorna maa (He sat and touched her feet) Only few womens are in my heart, among them you are one. Forgive me please (He sobbed)
Sampoorna realises that her son is broken but more than her imagination. She hold his arms and made him seat on sofa. Tears roll down from her eyes too but she has to stay strong.
Sampoorna- Tell me what happened?(She said while wiping Anirudh’s tears)
Anirudh- Sampoorna maa, Saurabh..
Sampoorna’s heart stops beating for a while. She was not ready to hear this. Her past starts to chase her… Those memories… Those unforgettable memories… But now she can’t be weak. Now she is Sampoorna Binoy Roy Choudhury, mother of four childrens. She can’t allow her past to ruin hee present.
Sampoorna- Say..(She said with a soft tone)
Anirudh- Sampoorna maa probably I could not fulfill my promise to Saurabh. I did nothing to keep you happy.
Sampoorna- You tried Anirudh. It was me who chose wrong path because of circumstances. But I am happy and I am sure he is also happy for me. (She said looking at the brightest star in sky)
Anirudh- Sampoorna maa I want something from you. Promise me you will not refuse….(He folds his hand)
Sampoorna- Everything is yours, what will I give you more?
Anirudh- Sampoorna maa (He said something, in mute)
Sampoorna- What! How is this possible? (She stands up shockingly hearing Anirudh’s statement with lot of confusions in her mind)…
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED..