ANINDITA'S LOVE : TWO PURE SOULS BECOME ONE (Part-12)

The episode starts with Bondita got teary eyes seeing the people in that house… She stretched her arms and called them for a hug. They all come to her running and hugged her.
.

Anirudh smiles seeing their bond.
After some moments…
Bondita- Thank you Sakha babu for giving me such surprise . I cant explain how happy I am .
Anirudh- From now on your every moment will be happy Bondita. I will not let allow sadness to come even near you . (Rishta Tera Mera plays in background)
Bondita- I believe you .But if you told me before then I would have brought Rosogolla for them (She told with sadness )
Anirudh- I brought it already, its in car 
Bondita- But I didnt notice…
Anirudh- Can I allow something else to come in your eyesight when I am with you 
Bondita- Dhatt… You say anything.
.
“You are very lucky to get him in your life Bondita…”
A loud voice said.
Anirudh- Elaichi! I am lucky that I met her 
Ramaiya- Yes Anirudh Babu… Obviously you are the one who is more lucky among you two because you rule our friend Bondita’s heart. (She said by hugging Bondita from side) and we are lucky because we met you two … Otherwise…
Bondita- Nah…No one will remember that bitter past. We met after so many years…We will talk a lot now.
Suryaa- Bondita we are waiting to see you in court fighting against society. We want to see you in barrister robe.
Anirudh- Very soon it will happen girls. Our Barrister Babu Bondita will end every differences (He told with proud). But will not you all tell her about your lifes? You know na if she starts talking then…
Bondita- Sakha babu…
Bholi- When your Sakha babu is going to be your Patibabu?
Bondita- Very soon 
Anirudh- I am waiting to hear the word from her (He said with a naughty smile )
Badal- Bondita will not you invite us in wedding?
Bondita- Is it a question to ask? Obviously you all will come .
Anirudh- Ok, you all talk. I will check some paper works of our NGO.
Bondita- NGO…?
Anirudh- Bondita now ask everything to your friends. I will pick you up after some time.
(Bondita nods and bid him bye with a smile in her face)
.
MEANWHILE IN KRISHNANAGAR…
.
Thakuma- What did you do with yourself?
Tupur- Did I do anything wrong? Infact we should have done this before.
Thakuma- But…
Tupur- When I don’t consider him as my husband then why will I dress for him? Why I will wear sindoor for that betrayal’s long birth?
Thakuma- But a widow does not wear such clothes beta…
Tupur- Who said I am a widow? If I become a widow then also his name will be connected with me. I don’t want anything related to him near me. Before 8 year I married him in front of sacred fire without my wish but now I swore in front of God with my own wish that I will remove him from my heart, mind and my life. I will live the life of an unmarried.
Thakuma- You are saying this in emotion beta. Living a widow’s life is much better than living a life of unmarried.
Tupur- But you are living it thakuma. Dont worry I have courage to bear it.
Thakuma- I will not force you for anything. Do what you want to, I will support you.

IN “OORJA”
.
Bondita- Ramaiya, Suryaa, Bholi, Elaichi, Badal…Tell me what NGO sakha babu talking about?
Bholi- We all are running a NGO with your Sakha Babu’s help. We work for women’s betterment and for orphans.
Ramaiya- It was Anirudh babu’s idea after he got us here 2 years ago.
Suryaa- He bear all the expenses for our education Bondita. And when we complete it he asked us about what we want to do next. Then we told him about our thoughts about a NGO.
Badal- He have been always a support system for us. We thought he will stop helping us after you went to London. But we were wrong (She said by folding her hands in guilty )
Bondita- You took time to know my Sakha babu. If he promises something then he will fulfill it till his last breathe. (She said with a proud smile in her face)
Elaichi- Ya it was our mistake. But what we could do? We have met mens who want to dominate us only. But Anirudh Babu is God for us.
Bondita- Hmm…I can understand.

Suryaa- He changed his attitudes due to enmity but his heart was same… Caring like always.
Bholi- He was waiting for your return after that he wanted to handover the NGO responsibility to you. You have to work with us…
Bondita- It will be my honour.
Elaichi- Are you not interested to know what we do now?
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED....
Keep watching barrister babu on tv.
Stay positive and happy always.
.
Much love...
A_writing_soul.