ANINDITA'S LOVE : TWO PURE SOULS BECOME ONE (Part-13)

Todays episode start with Elaichi asking Bondita if she is not interested to know what they do now as professionals.
Ramaiya- Even after so many years your way of talking did not (She scolds Elaichi)
Bondita- Its ok … That makes her different from others. Tell me…
Badal- We all are doing different works as our profession. Bholi teaches to girls. Ramaiya didi and I have a small cloth shop. We stitch and sell them. Suryaa Didi have a small dance school… Elaichi bakes biscuits and cakes in english style. And Anirudh Babu gave us the required money for our business.
Suryaa- Though society doesn’t accept women’s empowerment yet but Tulsipur people do not dare to
insult a woman. What we get as fees here…We are living our lives with comfort.
Bondita- Very glad to see you all as successful… Bravo
Ramaiya- Ok, we talked a lot. Now bring the pots of sweets for Bondita.,
Bondita- I am so happy obviously I will eat sweets.
(They spend some more quality times together)
.
.
AFTER SOME MOMENTS…
(Anirudh comes back)
Anirudh- So have you done with your talks?
Badal- Barrister Babu it’s about long eight years How could end in such short time?
Anirudh- Okk.. But sorry we have to go now. Still she is Bondita Das not Bondita Roy Choudhury . So I have to drop her to thakuma timely… Otherwise...
Bondita- No need to say anything against thakuma .
Anirudh- Ok ok . Should we leave?
(Bondita nods…She bid bye to everyone… They left the place)
.
IN WAY…
Bondita- Bravo Sakha babu .
Anirudh- Thank you but can I know for which thing Barrister Babu Bondita is feeling proud for me?
Bondita- For that everything you did . Your goodness can’t be explained. Now I think what have happened if that day you haven’t saved me from being a “sat….”(Anirudh covers her lips with his fingers)
Anirudh- We were destined to meet Bondita. By Durga maa’s blessings we are connected since births.
Bondita- (keeps her head on Anirudh’s shoulder) Hmmm… Today they were talking about your goodness…I felt happy…I was feeling like to run to you, to hug you and to say to you how much happy I am, how much proud I am… how much I love…
Anirudh- You love…? Then?
Bondita- Nothing (she said by sitting straight). Concentrate on road when you are driving
Anirudh- I love you Bondita…
Bondita- I love you too sakha babu  (She said covering her face by palms) (Rishta Tera Mera plays in Background)
Oh… Durga Maa I forgot to ask them the NGO’s name. What is it Sakha babu?
Anirudh- Really you forgot? Ok I can give you clue… They choose the name themselves and you will love it too. Now think
Bondita- What type of clue it was?
Anirudh- Being a Barrister you have to connect dots from small to small things to get proofs. Let me see how you have studied there.
Bondita- Ok.
.
.
MEANWHILE IN KRISHNANAGAR (This incident happened when Bondita was in OORJA talking with her friends, wrote later to end the episode in cliffhanger )
.
Tupur- Thank you Thakuma for understanding me. Otherwise in any circumstances I can’t connect my name with that person. I thought to leave the house if you would not have supported me
Sumati- What are you saying beta? Don’t say like this ever…(she told by keeping her hand on tupur’s shoulder with a supporting gesture)
Thakuma- We lost so many things before. Now I don’t want to loose anything, anyone. I will stand by you always. Come…(she opens her arms to hug Tupur)
(Tupur hugs her and start sobbing, Sumati keeps her hand on Tupur’s head)
After some time when they come out of emotions…
.
Tapur- But Tupur didi what were you doing in Bondita Didi’s room?(She asked with so much curiosity in her mind)
(Thakuma and Sumati look at her)
Tupur- Oh.. Actually I was…I was!( She tried to say in hesitation)
Thakuma- Ya… What were you doing there? I mean you said before that you don’t like to go her room because it has so many books here and there and you don’t like its smell.
Tupur- I told this thakuma but I went to…I went to….!
Thakuma- To….?
.
TO BE CONTINUED…
.
Tell your views in comment section. Keep reading.
.
Much Love...
A_writing_soul