ANIDITA'S LOVE : TWO PURE SOULS BECOME ONE (PART 2)

Anirudh and Bondita hold their hands tightly.

Ksj and Thakuma look at them angrily, they are about to press the trigger.

.

Anirudh comes in front of Ksj and Bondita comes in front of Thakuma, they are still holding each other’s hand.

Ksj- Anirudh don’t be mad. Did you forget all the things this girl did with us?

Anirudh- Kaka you forgot all the things. How can you be so cruel to your Bahurani?

Thakuma- she is my granddaughter not anyone’s bahurani. She will marry to whom I will choose.

Bondita- No thakuma, you are wrong. I was married to sakha babu. We got separated because we wanted to make a new rule in society. We want to stop the child marriages. But we are together by heart. I can’t love anyone other than my sakha babu.

Thakuma- Did you sell your brain? Did you forget that they put bomb in gifts? They killed your kaka-kaki.

Ksj- Kalindi… Don’t put blame on us.Anirudh was naive that he went to start a new relationship between two families. But what you did… You mixed poison in our foods.

Thakuma- Trilochan Roy Choudhury… By shouting your sins will not be less. We didn’t do anything.

Ksj- wah… You are fearing to hear the truth? You got me arrested and tired to kill my brother.

Thakuma- what? I got you arrested but I never tried to kill your brother.

Bondita- Please stop shouting please. I know what happened actually.

Anirudh- Bondita, we don’t have proof till now.

Thakuma and Ksj- What do you know? You was not here then.

Bondita- I was not here but still I am most affected one by this enmity.

(Bondita sobs) I lost the blessing which my Kaka used to give me. I lost the love, I lost the support, I lost the chance to touch your feet, I don’t hear that bahurani word. Now no ones call me Bondita Boudi.

Sakha babu and I lost the dream we dreamt together.

Anirudh- Bondita they are blind by enmity they will not hear you.

Bondita- But sakha babu I will tell them the truth.

You wanted to know who mixed poision? You wanted to know who put bombs? You wanted to know who attached Sasurji?

Chandrachur is behind all these.

Sumati- Bondita….(slaps her) How dare you to say all this. You became blind in love. Even you broke the promise you gave to me?

Anirudh- But Sumati maa…

Sumati- I don’t want to hear anything from you. You are behind all this.