ANINDITA'S LOVE : TWO PURE SOULS BECOME ONE (Part-6)

The episode starts with Ksj fires his gun towards Bondita.

Everyone get shocked and shout Bondita…

Ksj’s bullet attacks the sign board in which it was written ” Krishanagar peoples and dogs are not allowed”

Everyone takes a sigh of relief. Sampoorna hugged Bondita.

Anirudh and Thakuma come to Bondita and ask if she is okay.

Bondita- I am completely ok, dont worry.

Anirudh- Kaka what if the bullet touched Bondita?

Bondita- Can a father ever hurt his daughter?

I knew that the bullet was not for me.

Ksj- Now I am declaring that there will be no enmity between two villages, there will be no border line. We will start a new relation with Krishnanagar, a relation of love, a relation of trust.

Everyone gets happy.

Ksj- Ok now prepare for your Barrister Babu’s marriage. I can’t wait to welcome my Laxmi. Still she is in our door.

(He goes to Bondita, Bondita takes blessings from him)

Thankuma- Ok now we should leave.

Bondita- Yes Thakuma tupur became unconscious suddenly so I came to inform you.

Thakuma- She must be feeling weakness, she did a lot of fasts for that murderer.

Ksj- Anirudh go, drop my bahu carefully in her mayka.

(Anirudh nods, they all leave for krishnanagar)

.

IN KRISHNANAGAR HAVELI…

.

Tapur- Thakuma you came, Tupur didi got consciousness but didi is not feeling well.

CC’s mother- How will she feel well? God is giving her punishments for her wrong doings.

Thakuma- How she came here? What is she doing here?

Bondita- Thakuma she wanted to talk to you. But first please check Tupur.

(Thakuma nods and everone goes to Tupur’s room)

Thakuma- Tupur my child, what happened? Tell me. Why you are feeling weak?

(Tupur looks at everyone and says nothing thakuma, its just for those fasts. I will be okay)

Bondita- Are you saying truth Tupur? Tell us without any fear.

Tupur- Yes my sister. I am fine. Don’t worry I will dance on your marriage.

(Everyone laughs expect CC’s mother)

CC’s mother- Did you guys get so much happiness by sending my son in jail?

Thakuma- Ohh… You are still here. Lets go I will hear to you also.

CC’s mother- But I want to talk alone.

(Thakuma looks at everyone and nods. They go to a room, sumati goes to her room)

In Tupur’s Room….

Tupur- Barrister Babu forgive me. For me Bondita and you have to suffer a lot.

Anirudh- Tupur its not your fault. Time was bad. Don’t feel bad for it. Get well soon.

Tapur- Tupur didi you are asking for forgiveness to Anurudh dada but you should have asked to Bondita didi. She is dying to talk to her sakha babu

Bondita- Tapur you are saying anything.(she shies)

Tupur- Bondita I want to take some rest. Go and talk to Barrister aah naaaa Anirudh Dada. Talk to Anirudh Dada. I will not allow Tapur to disturb you.

(Anirudh smiles)

Anirudh- Today I have to go ( He looks at Bondita, Bondita nods) I have to go police station too.

(Tupur gets sad)

And dont worry you called me Dada so I will take care of your happiness.

(Tapur and Bondita hug tupur)

Bondita- I am accompanying him till door.

(Anirudh and Bondita go)

Thakuma- Anirudh, will not you know what CC’s mother told me?(She looks at CC’s mother)

(Anirudh and Bondita look at each other)

She wants us to forgive Chandrachur, she wants us to forgive him due to relations.

Bondita- Sorry Thakuma but law never sees relations.

(CC’s mother pleads to Bondita by folding her hands to forgive Chandrachur)

Bondita makes her sit in sofa and says

Bondita- Aunty every culprit is someone’s child, someone’s husband/wife, someone’s brother/sister, someone’s relative. Law never sees any relations and even I don’t want to forgive him for what he has done. But I can appeal to court not to give him death punishment.

(CC’s mother gets shock hearing this)

CC’s mother- But he did all this to get you. Okay forget about that but what name will you give to your sister’s child?

(Everyone gets shocked hearing this)

Thakuma- What rubbish are you saying? Tupur herself said me that they didn’t consume their marriage.

CC’s mother- But she…

Thakuma- stop! I don’t want to hear anything else. We can’t forgive him for any reason. Better you go from here.

(CC’s mother leaves the place crying and cursed Tupur that she will never get any happiness,  everyone becomes sad)

Anirudh- Thakuma I was going to police station..

Thakuma- Yeah, prepare the case.

(Anirudh leaves)

TO BE CONTINUED....

(Sorry for late I was a bit busy)
Keep watching Barrister Babu, stay positive and happy always.
Don't forget to share your valuable thoughts in comment section 😊
Thank you...

Much love...
A_writing_soul