'What on earth are you two bickering about?' Thalal joins in.

'He was shopping for stuff that his wife wanted. She said that he can do it tomorrow but that she'd prefer it if he did it today. Our boy here, decided to do it when it was time to be at the Masjid for the Nikah.' Adnan informs hurriedly.

'So?'

'So? He could've done it later. Ever since he got married, he's become a baad mizaj daadi.' Harun begins to laugh at this. 'You understood?' Adnan is slightly shocked.

'No, it sounded funny.' Thalal rolls his eyes.

'What did that mean anyway?'

'Grumpy grandmother.' Adnan grins. Samir stabs his fork in his pasta and ignores his friend.

Oh poor Harun! Darn, Ramla seriously has ants in her pants; the woman won't stay still for even a minute. I thought Rumana was bad, ha yeah right. Jamila eats her dessert whilst in deep thought, the flavors don't even register till Hafsa pinches her arm. This pulls Jamila out of her reverie, Hafsa grins at her sister-in-law.

'What's up?' Jamila places her bowl away and adjusts her shaila.

'Nothing at the moment but we're leaving in a bit.' Hafsa looks around the living room to see some of the guests getting ready to go home.

'So soon?'

'Its 10:30 J bae.' Jamila laughs at the nick name she's given.

'J bae?'

'Yes. It rhymes and right now you sorta are before anyone else. Or at least you will be for a while.' Hafsa nudges her as they stand up.

'I feel loved.' Jamila sighs.

'You are loved.'

'Oh come on, stop please.' I didn't expect you to actually agree with me.

'It's true though! Ha you should've seen my brother when he was about to walk inside your room. Man, I swear he was like...dazed. It's like a special look, if you know what I mean.' Hafsa smiles and waves at one of the guests from afar.

'That's just Harun.' Jamila gives Hafsa a flat look.

'What's just Harun?' A manly voice booms behind Jamila, giving her a small jolt. A hand snakes its way around her waist and she's tugged sideways towards a broad chest.

'Oh we were just talking about how much you love her.' Hafsa teases.

'Oh really?' Harun smirks.

'Wha-'

'I think I can tell her myself.' Harun states before Jamila can say anything.

'Oh God, get a room.' Hafsa rolls her eyes.

'Once we get home insha Allah.' Harun winks at a red faced Jamila. Could this conversation get any worse?

'Hafsa! Come on we're taking a picture.' Ramla calls out.

'Oh coming!' Hafsa looks at the couple, 'you two are next so don't run off anywhere.' Jamila nods at her but Harun is too busy admiring his wife. If you keep staring at me, I might honestly lose myself.

'She didn't bully you too much, did she?' Harun narrows his eyes at her.

'No, she was just joking.' Jamila can feel people staring at her so she tries to loosen his grip. Well of course, you won't budge. 'They're staring.' She states through a fake smile in his direction.

'So?' Harun plays along pulling her closer.

'Harun, please.' Jamila slightly leans back.

'If they want to watch then let's give them a show.'