The guard died before the soldier could even rip off his leg, all of this took a second. First the guard grabbed Cassidy and next he was missing an arm then two and then both his legs. The Winter Soldier was absolutely vivid, he knew he was dead but he couldn't stop. He banged the guards head into the wall a couple of times then into the ground and stomped on his head breaking it in pieces.

Guards had heard the scream and ran down to see what had happened. The sight was horrifying. One of the guards ran to get Karpov while the others just stood there watching the asset split a man in half, the guards couldn't even see who it even was. When Karpov came he saw and said that no one should go into that cell, so he got a tranquilizer and shot the soldier.

The Winter Soldier was down in a second, the tranquilizer was enough to put down a grown bear, it had to be strong because the tranquilizer drug is quick to get out of his system so they had to be quick to get him and the girl and into a different cell.

When they transferred the asset and the little girl they left them alone for a while. The soldier was still out cold, and Cassidy thought that they had shoot him she leaned over him taking his face in her hands "Wake up please" the choked on her own sobs "Don't leave me please" she brushed the hair out of his face. He looked peaceful, like he was dreaming maybe he had really left her here. Maybe the tranquilizer was too strong and they had killed their best asset.

Cassidy wanted to scream, she tried to heal him but it didn't help. She was about to give up when the soldier groaned, Cassidy was quick to hold his face in her tiny cold hands "Кэссиди?" she nodded and she was smiling down at him on her knees. "I thought you died" She cried, the soldier sat up and with the biggest headache he groaned and put a hand to his head.

"Cassidy?"

Cassidy helped the soldier because he was still drowsy from the tranquilizer, he tried to stand up but fell down when he tried. "Don't stand up" Cassidy whispered to him, she was relieved that he didn't die. The soldier sat down and his vision was a little blurry but he could see Cassidy. She was covered in blood, some of the blood had stained her long blond hair, and it had started to mat and the once pink Pj was covered in blood only leaving a couple of spots where you could see a little pink. Her hands and feet were covered and her cheek was covered. Her blue eyes looked worried, she was worried because the soldier looked confused as to what had happened.

"Do you remember what happened?"

He shook his head "Нет"

"No"

"Y-you killed the man" "You r-ripped his a-arms and legs o-off" She toyed with the end of the cleves of her Pj. Suddenly the soldier remembered and he didn't warn Cassidy to look away, he felt awful and scared that she was afraid of him now.

Cassidy felt the sudden change in emotion in the soldier and took a step up to him, The Winter Soldier watched carefully when she approached him slowly. Cassidy lowered herself into his lap and whispered "It's okay, I'm not scared of you" and she hugged him, not even bothered by the blood on his uniform. The soldier didn't know what to do but he let out a breath of relief and hugged her back, and buried his face into her neck letting out another breath of relief.

The silence moment between them both quickly interrupted, the soldier tried to stand but his knees were shaking. Cassidy was quick to get over and put his arm on her shoulder for support. She had done this for her mother a couple of times in the hospital when she had a hard time getting out of bed and didn't want the nurses help.

They grabbed the soldier by his upper arms and he didn't fight them too drowsy to even see who took Cassidy. One guard grabbed Cassidy's upper arm and dragged her behind the soldier. The Winter Soldier tried to walk but his legs gave away under him, you could see he was heavy. The guards had to put his arms around their shoulders to carry him.