1

*BNHA AU/no quirks*

*UA class 2A*

"today we will pick our class representatives again... Last year we choose Yaoyurozu and Iida for your class now we gonna select again for your class, please choose  two... President and Vice President..."

*Mr. Aizawa take his sleeping jacket*

"so choose now before my nap will done, hurry!!" he said in boredom before zipping himself to the sleeping jacket and sleep in the corner..

*later*

"now we have the President and Vice President, present here.. Please introduce yourselves.." Mr. Aizawa said lazily.

"I'm first.. My name is Momo Yaoyurozu and I will be your President for the entire year in this class, and I hope we'll do our very best *smiled and bowed*" she said before looking at the guy beside her who is a little shorter than her.

"o-oh h-h-hi everyone m-my name is I-Izuku  Midoriya a-and I will be y-your V-Vice President into this c-class *bowed* I h-hope we can work t-together..!" he said before looking at Yaoyurozu who smiled at him.

"... right, so now I want you all be prepared tomorrow because we have some exam to do.." Mr. Aizawa said before walking outside..

*but stop on the outside of the door and peek again to say to Yaoyurozu and Midoriya to come with him to the faculty*

"before I go, Yaoyurozu and Midoriya please come with me to faculty before lunch I have some works for you two..."

"yes sir!!" the two students said

.....

*lunch break*

" wow I never knew you will be a part of Class representatives in this year..!" the girl with purple hair said to Midoriya..

"Kyo is right Boss, I don't know you will be their I'm so proud of you..! *thumbs up*" The boy with yellow hair said to Midoriya..

"thanks Kaminari & Kyo..! *smiled*" Midoriya said..

"excuse me Midoriya, but we should go now.." Yaoyurozu said walking into him.

"oh sorry President!!" he said..

*Yaoyurozu smiled*

"it's okay to call me Yaomomo.. Beside all of our classmates call me by that name.." she said making Midoriya blush..

"huh!? I... umm o-okay Yaomomo.." he shyly said before walking beside Yaoyurozu outside the class..

"men, I'm so jealous to Boss.!" Kaminari said before getting elbowed by Jiro on the stomach.

"Ah!" "shut up dunce face *she grab his hand* come on before lunch finished..!" she said..

"o-okay but can you not do that again!!"

......

"here take this papers.."

*Mr. Aizawa handed some paper for Yaoyurozu and Midoriya*

"okay sir.. But what is it for?" Midoriya ask

"this is for your clubs badget.. Sign it and give it to Ms. Kayama so she can approve it.." he said lazily

"club?" he said before looking at Yaoyurozu

"ah right this is your first time to be elected right! Well you see we are the second year so we will be the one who handling the budget now for the lower class and even us second year class *smiled*"