DONGHYUCK- Girl, I have no idea what you're talking about. Anyways gotta go bye-

MIJIN- I have used those tricks before Lee. I know how they work. And you must really be an idiot if you don't get the fact in one go: I. KNOW. IT. WHEN. YOU. ARE. LYING.  *raises brow* Now, what was that shit back there?

DONGHYUCK- *pretend and obviously fake American accent* I dOnT kNoW kOreAn. IdK whAtCHu tAlkIn bOuT.
MIJIN- *speaks fluent English* You are dealing with a real American knucklehead. If that was supposed supposed be If you are trying to use Renjun's strategy here it isn't going to work, maybe because you ARE Korean and have been BROUGHT UP here. Jeez you are such an idiot.
DONGHYUCK- Mind your language Ms. America.

IJIN- Oh, what you gon do hmm? Use your father's power as a threat? Saw many movies and series, but it doesn't work in real life.
DONGHYUCK- I am not a classic kdrama villain that lives of of his family name or uses it to threaten random people. Life doesn't work like that miss.

MIJIN- Who'd know, you are pretty unpredictable.

If he wasn't offended already he surely was now.

DONGHYUCK- I'm sorry that we started off on not-the-best terms but you don't get to decide who I am as a person okay? I am dead serious about this. I have no problem to maintain my distance from you but mind your words when you are talking to me, Mijin-ssi.

With that he stomped out of the library. And for another time we failed to have a healthy conversation. But for the first time, I felt like I didn't just talk to an overly narcistic bitch, instead I talked to someone who just wants to be heard by a person with a non-prejudiced mindset.

And hence I decided to talk things out with him. Maybe not now, considering that he seems slightly hot-headed, judging from the gem hanging from unimpressive bracelet, which was dead black in color.

I headed towards the dorms to avoid anymore issues.

~~~~~

127. Read the front door of what was going to be Mijin's dorm, in the same fashion as on the key. But she never had the chance to use it, for the door was already open.

Mijin opened the door to see what you would expect to see in a dorm room, only much smarter and well, overall good interiors.

"Yes

"Yes. I'll tell him, no worries. Please keep me updated. Thanks. Bye."

Sayuri was sitting on one of the beds, ending the call she was on before Mijin entered the room.

SAYURI- Oh. Hi. Judging from the baggage in hand, I guess you are my dormmate.
MIJIN- Yep. And how does this dorm look like a hotel room?
SAYURI- Right. You should've seen it when I first came in. I was affirmative that there might be some rats over here.
MIJIN- It was that bad?
SAYURI- Yeah. But it's okay now I guess. I talked with the warden about the room situation and he was nice about it. He got the furniture changed and also got some good sheets yeah. Then I went out to bring some decor items to make it look better and here we are.

MIJIN- Well I mean- the decor items could've looked better though.
SAYURI- *triggered* Oh? Why don't I give you a broke ass room with sheets that stink and let's see how well could YOU have done it hmm! *scary smile*
MIJIN- Chillax girl I was just kidding~ why do y'all take things seriously oh my God- It looks nice and cozy.
SAYURI- Thanks.

MIJIN- So who were you talking to?

Sayuri shrugged.

SAYURI- Meh, nothing huge.
MIJIN- Oh sus. Tell me, sup?
SAYURI- My mom's caretaker. Just called to update me about her health.
MIJIN- Oh. Is she doing good?
SAYURI- *sighs* Yeah, alive for that matter of fact, pretty much. She's been on that wheelchair for like, the past 10 years, and the amnesia doesn't do her any favors.
MIJIN- Oh- umm- I'm sorry.

SAYURI- Nothing to be sorry bout. Never was really attached to her either ways.
MIJIN- Still though. She is your mother after all.
SAYURI- I doubt either of us like that. Anyways, what about you? What took you so long to come here?

MIJIN- Well I mean-
SAYURI- Let me guess, Hyuck?

How the hell did she know? Mijin thought.

SAYURI- I read faces well, so I guess I'm correct.
MIJIN- Yeah- but- how'd you know?
SAYURI- I don't know myself. I have been like this since I was a child you know. So, what exactly happened?

Mijin stayed quiet, not wanting to tell her. But to her surprise Sayuri didn't persuade her further.

SAYURI- I understand. It's okay, your choice. But whatever it is, I know you two will figure it out..

"..you will figure out. Take care of yourself though. You are a lot more than you know you are."

Mijin was left confused at the sudden ted-talk.

SAYURI- Well anyways, I have to go now. I have to buy some books and stationery stuff.
MIJIN- Oh cool.
SAYURI- And quick tip, if you want to get anywhere with Hyuck and his patience you must talk it out with him. You don't know it but he is a lot like you really. You'll know if you talk to him. Well anyways, bye.

With that Sayuri left the room, leaving a thoughtful Mijin behind as she closed the door.

Maybe Sayuri was right. She thought. Maybe all that we needed to do was take it out.

But will Mijin and Donghyuck be able to figure things out? Will they be able to face the challenges and conspiracies lying ahead of them?

~~~~~