Chapter Sixty Eight

I laid out my clothing options after Jasmine left this morning.

She also left me in charge of Xaviar... after I asked her.

She claimed, "I don't wanna ruin your day with Austin's mom."

Bitch, the most we are gonna do is drive somewhere.

So she left me with his car seat.

I also have a diaper bag and one of those kid backpack things along with a wrap thing. The ones you kind of stuff them into them carry them around.

I sat on my bed and looked at the wrap, it's definitely black, which means if I have to use it, it should go with anything.

I took out my pair of black vans as well, I haven't had time to order new spongebob shoes.

I bounced X in my arms until I heard a knock on my bed room door.

"Come in," I say.

"Good morning," Mrs. Williams smiles.

"Bonjour," (Hello/ Good morning) I smile back.

"Do you need help with colors?" She asks me as she walks over to the cloths I laid out.

I nodded yes.

"This skirt is dark purple, these pants are pink..." she continues with the colors and I finally decided on a green skirt and white shirt.

" she continues with the colors and I finally decided on a green skirt and white shirt

Source Pinterest

Once I walked out of the closet Mrs. Williams handed me X and grabbed the diaper bag.

"One last thing," I say. "This is black and not a dark color right?"

"Yes, it's black," she smiles.

"Thank you," I half smile back.

Shit Head whined at my feet as he saw that I was leaving.

"You can bring Shit Head since he's a service dog," Mrs. Williams suggests.

"Okay," I smile.

I put X in his car seat and grabbed the base of it after I put Shit in his vest and grabbed X as well. I also put on his bow tie collar and attached his leash to him.

"Where are you going?" Dad asked me as I went downstairs.

"I'm spending the day with Mrs. Williams," I tell him.

"Be safe," he tells me as we walk outside.

"I will be," I say as he shuts the door.

I put the car seat with Xaviar on the ground and put the base into Mrs. Williams car.

"Where are we going?" I ask, repeating Ezio's question.

"I just thought we could go to the mall," she shrugs as she shuts the diaper bag in the trunk.