Chapter Fifty Five

(I FORGOT TO WRITE THIS VERY IMPORTANT NOTE FUCKING EARLIER WHEN I PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER BUT AS OF 16/10/21 WE ARE RANKED #1 IN THE SWEARING MOTHERFUCKING TAG BITCH 💅💅💅)

I finished up packing yesterday after school and now it was just time to leave.

I lugged my suitcase downstairs where my brothers and father were waiting along with Austin.

Austin was only there to drive me to the airport... don't think I'll miss him, I'm not mushy.

"Bye guys," I say as I keep my distance.

Alessio went up to me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"I'm leaving for two days," I tell him.

"It doesn't matter, I'll still miss you," he said.

"Okay," I say as I returned his hug.

Once he released me I was forced into another hug by Ezio this time.

This one actually worked out in my favor because as he was leaned over to hug me I whispered in his ear, "Tell those guards to unpack their bags and to get off my plane or else they won't come back alive."

He let out a nervous chuckled and broke away from the hug.

He got on his phone after that.

The rest just said 'bye' so Austin and I left.

———

"Bye Aurora," Austin teased.

"Yeah, alright, bye," I tell him.

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips, but he deepened it. It's like everyone vanished from existence.

As I walked away from him in the airport it seemed like a movie, so I turned around to look at him and yelled, "I'll wait for you, my honey bear."

After I dramatically yelled that a smirk came onto my face as his face lit up bright red from everyone looking in his direction.

I went off to the private boarding area and immediately got on my plane.

Before I sat down I looked in every single spot for anyone, I even made sure that the pilots and the flight attendant are the same people as always.

I sat down once I knew everything was safe and I had no gut feelings about something being off.

———

We got there and since France is 9 hours ahead and it's a 9 hour flight, there is no time to sleep.

On the plane I did take about a 5 hour nap then did some work on things I need to do here, but first thing first.

I entered the cemetery that was mostly dedicated to children and just sat with my baby girl.

I have no idea how long I've been here, but I needed this.

"Ta sœur?" (Your sister) some woman asked.

"Non, mon bébe," (No, my baby) I sighed.

"Je suis désolé pour ta perte," (I am sorry for your loss) She frowned.

I watched her as she moved along to a couple graves over and just sat in complete silence.

"I miss you so much," I whisper.

I got up and dug a hole for flowers that I had gotten on the way here.

"Next thing on my list," I sighed as I left my baby once again.