Chapter Nine

I was waiting outside the school for Austin. I had already said good bye to my brothers and gave Alessio his board back.

"Ready?" He asked me.

"As ready as I can be," I sighed.

He lead me to his car and opened the door for me.

"What a gentleman," I tease buckling up.

"Where too princess?" He asks me buckling his seat.

We started driving and I gave him directions to the house.

"Damn you are rich," he fake drooled.

"I'd say you are too seeing how this is a fucking sick car," I notice.

The guards opened the gate once they saw it was me and let us through.

He pulled up to the house and parked outside.

I entered the house and let Austin in before I closed the door.

"I'm home leave me alone!" I yelled to them, wherever they are.

"Why did you yell for them to leave you alone?" He asks me.

"My brothers can be very over baring and I don't think you'd survive them," I smirk.

"I could survive them," he rolls his eyes.

I lead him to the kitchen to get myself a water.

"Want anything?" I ask Austin.

"Nah in good," he tells me then goes back to his phone.

"Alright then, let's go," I say leaving the kitchen.

He followed right behind me as I lead him to the music room.

"You have a nice house," he whistles.

"Not mine. It's my dad's," I tell him.

"Well he's your dad and you live here so some of it is yours," he tries and makes a point.

"Nah, I just moved in, so nothing here is technically mine," I tell him.

"Oh," he says. "If you don't mind me asking, Where did you live before?"

"I knew you were stupid, but I didn't know you were that stupid," I roll my eyes.

"Got it, France," he nods to himself.

"Yeah," I say giving him a tight lipped look.

"Before we start, do you think I could run to the bathroom?" He asks me.

"Uh sure, but I haven't really looked all the way around, so you can use mine," I tell him.

I grab my bag that I dropped when we walked in and took it with me because I needed to bring it up at some point.

I lead him out of the room and he follows me upstairs.

Once we get into my room I set my bag on my desk and point to the door where my bathroom is.

I sit at my desk and grab out some stupid math homework that I need to do.

I'm about to finish the second problem when he comes out of the bathroom.

Jeez guys use the bathroom fast.

He walks next to me and flicks his hands at my face causing water to get on me.

"That better be water or I'll send my brothers after you," I warn him.

"Calm down, I'm not disgusting," he waves me off.