Chapter Thirty Two

We are actually the first ones to where we are meeting the others since the streets were pretty empty and I tend to drive really fast.

We got out of the car and made our way into the smallest warehouse type thing.

We entered and saw the others waiting.

"They let you come?" Austin asks me.

"She's like a god," Alessio says.

"What do you mean?" Austin questions.

"Belle," Igor says when he walks over to me.

"What?" I ask when I turn to him.

"Они знают? Вот почему ты здесь?" (Do they know? Is that why you're here?) he asks me.

"Нет, и пока они пока не узнают," (No, and they'll continue to not know for the time being) I tell him.

"Do you know what they're saying?" Alessio asks Austin.

"No," Austin tells him.

"Are we ready to go?" Ezio asks everyone once he walks through the door.

"Extra members from our mafia are already waiting around our base. What about you, Williams?" Fabio asks.

"Everything is ready," Mr. Williams says.

Ezio and Austin's dad, Devyn, exchanged a few words before Ezio sent us the location of the warehouse, he also told us to park a couple blocks away from it and slowly make our way to it.

It was about an hour drive, so we had to hurry up a bit if we wanted to make it before the Spanish did.

"Before we leave, ear pieces to connect to each other," Gino says as he hands everyone an ear piece.

We all put them in and connect to each other then go a distance away from each other to test them even more.

"We should leave now, is everyone ready?" Mr. Williams asks into the ear piece.

Everyone replied with yes, yup, or a hum in confirmation.

"Igor, you're gonna stay here and watch over all cameras with Monet, correct?" Ezio asks.

"Yes," both say.

"Let's leave," Ezio says and everyone starts to make their way back to the cars and our families finally part ways and start our equally big drives in separate directions.

Alessio and I buckled up and before we took off I picked a playlist and started to listen to the songs.

Unfortunately for Alessio it was the same playlist that Austin and I listened too.

The music started up and I started to drive.

"Belle," I hear in the ear piece.

"Belle, your earpiece is on. We can hear your music," Fabio says.

"Oh shit," I say. "My bad."

I fiddled with the thing in my ear.

"HOW THE FUCK DO I TURN IT OFF?" I yell out of frustration.

"Alessio," Ezio sighs.

Alessio reached over and pressed the talking button, so that I could only hear them and they couldn't hear me.

"Thanks," Gino says.

"Was that crazy frog and Superbass?" Austin asks.

Alessio pressed the button on his and talked into it, "Yes."