Chapter 26:Spinner's End

"Bye Harry dear," I sailing kissing his forehead, "Try to enjoy yourself. Summer will be over before you know it!"

We were at King Cross Station. I had already said goodbye to everyone else at Platform 9 3/4 except for Draco. I had to wish him in the train because as soon as we got off Lucius came and took him away from me. Typical Lucius. I waited till all the commotion was over to talk to Harry. Andrew was in his stroller beside us and Severus was somewhere keeping himself busy. There weren't too many muggles around which I was thankful for.

"Oh would you hurry up?" Petunia snapped from behind Harry and I.

I shot her a nasty look and Vernon put his hand on his wife's shoulder trying to calm her temper. Harry also turned around angry and was about to say something to Petunia when Severus came behind me. He wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed the back of my head protectively. Severus could be miles away but he always knew exactly when someone was rude to me.

"I'd appreciate if you didn't speak to Stacey like that Petunia," Severus sneered.

Petunia's eyes widened. It had clearly been numerous years since she had last seen Severus.

"S-Severus?" She stammered somewhat fearful.

"Yes, so leave Stacey while she tries to wish Potter." Severus said coldly.

Even Vernon didn't want to mess with Severus at this point. He just ushered Petunia away and left us. Severus smirked victoriously and released me.

"Thanks," I said smiling.

"I will be waiting at the exit with our luggage." Severus whispered to me be before walking off with our packed trolley.

Harry watched us uneasily for a while. Looking back from Severus who was walking away to me standing in front of him.

"Harry stop that," I laughed.

"It's just so ...weird. I would have never in my life guessed that you two would date." Harry thought out loud very confused.

"Oh never mind that -"

"So you're moving in with him?" Harry interrupted curiously.

"Yes, I am." I replied coolly.

"Well ... Alright. So um ... Anyways yeah I will try to live through what I can with them this summer but thankfully I am going to the Weasley's Burrow after." Harry told me changing the subject.

"Oh that's wonderful!" I exclaimed. I truly was happy for him.

"Do you think you can drop by for a visit?" Harry asked with hope, "I heard George and Fred were going to invite you over anyways. They said they wanted to discuss some business matters with you?"

"Yes I will try and pay a visit. Yup well the twins and I have similar interests," I replied smiling mysteriously.

"Like pranks?" Harry asked laughing.

"Exactly,"

"Is Sirius alright? Did you hear from him again?"

"Yes Harry I did. He is fine. We will try to find him a home to hide in so we can all visit him soon. And we will try to clear his name." I comforted.

"Alright good! ... But what about Peter?" Harry asked.

My fists clenched just at that very name and my heartbeat picked up.

"I - I don't know Harry. Lets just hope he gets what he deserves," I said trying to hide my fury. I took a breath and continued, "Anyways Harry I have to get moving. Lots of packing to do!"