Chapter 18: Demetrius' Mansion

"Let the feast begin!" Dumbledore said out loud and the food appeared.

We were in the Grand Hall eating. It had been a week or so maybe more since Harry found out about Sirius being his godfather. Lupin and I felt very bad for Harry but more so for Sirius. He was dying to see us all. There hasn't been any news about Sirius on the DailyProphet lately. Good. He learnt to keep it down. It was a lot easier to handle it now that Lupin knew as well.

Everyone was eating but I was feeding Andrew beside me.

"Why don't you eat? I'll feed Andrew," Severus offered.

I hadn't been eating much lately. I just didn't seem to have an appetite. No big deal though.

"No love it's fine. I'm not hungry," I said smiling at him.

I caught Madame Pomfrey watching Severus and I with great love. With everyone in the school knowing Severus and I were dating Madame Pomfrey seemed to support it the most. I finished feeding my little Andrew and was drinking some pumpkin juice when Lupin taped my shoulder.

" Dumbledore asked me to tell you he wishes to see you in his office after lunch," Lupin informed me.

I nodded and looked at Dumbledore who's eyes twinkled before returning to his food. My owl flew in and landed in front of me. There were two notes. I opened the first one. It was from Ethan. He had been owling me more often than usual now. Though I didn't mind. I enjoyed talking to him. I read the note and smiled to myself.

"Is it that Ethan guy again?" Severus asked me with jealously resounding in his voice.

"Yes it is," I replied casually.

I looked at the next letter. It was dirty looking and rushed. I opened it and read.

'Not too long more Angie. Hope you don't get this in a public place. I miss you but I will see you and Lupin soon. Take care.'

Shit Sirius. I saw Lupin and Severus watching me carefully as I crumbled the note and stuffed it in my pocket. I looked at them both and smiled. But when I looked at Lupin I gave him a look to let him know who it was. He took the note out of my pocket without drawing any attention to himself and put it in his robe pocket. I looked up and saw Cedric walking towards the teacher's table. He smiled at me and handed me a paper.

"Sorry to disturb you Professor but it is from my father. It is regarding his work. He would like your opinion on a few things. Plus mum seems worried about you and asked for an immediate reply. But whenever you are free really, no rush." Cedric told me.

My eyes scanned the paper and I looked at Cedric.

"Alright. Thank you very much dear. I will get back to them soon."

He went off and I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned to see Dumbledore.

"I think you should leave Andrew with Severus or Lupin," he told me before heading to Madame Pomfrey and sitting back down.

Everyone continued eating. After it was over Lupin went to his class. Severus took Andrew and told me to meet him on the school grounds after I finished speaking to Dumbledore. I walked into Dumbledore's office to find it empty. I waited patiently for him. Plus I wanted to ask him when I could leave for my lessons with Demetrius. This way I could leave right away if he told me I could leave today. I saw no other reason why else he would call me here anyways. The good thing about going over to Demetrius' place was that you didn't have to pack. Everything you needed would just appear at his place. Dumbledore walked in and sat behind his desk. I sat beside him.

"So Stacey telling by your eager face I think you know why I called you," Dumbledore told me.

"It's because of my lesson!" I exclaimed excited.