Chapter 4: The Dursley's

I was reading a book on the couch while Andrew slept beside me. The house was really quite. With the Weasleys leaving in a few days Molly was rushing around Diagon Alley with some last minute shopping. Bill, Arthur, and Clyde were at work. Remus was gone and the rest of the kids were busying themselves with chores. Bella, my owl, flew in and hooted near me. I thought her name was perfect for her considering that Bella meant beautiful. She lifted her right leg and I took off the note. I feed her a small treat and patted her head before turning my attention to the note. It was from Harry:

'Hey Stacey!

I was so glad to receive your letter. I miss you so much! I really hope everything works out because I can't stand these people. I would absolutely love to live with you. I have the perfect idea for me to meet Andrew; you have to come over! I would say for you to come over on my birthday but the Dursleys decided to go out on that day. So how about a surprise visit on the day before? Bring Andrew at noon because no one is out at that time. It will give them quiet a surprise. So I hope to see you soon!

Love you. Your god son,
Harry.'

I was so excited. Petunia didn't know I was Harry's godmother. She hated me when I told her family I was a pure blood wizard. I began to spend a lot of time with Lily explaining to her everything about Hogwarts. But there was also Severus who spent more time with her than I did. Petunia began to ignore me and said I was nothing but a freak like Lily. I didn't mind though.

"Hey sweetie. We are going for a visit tomorrow. You are going to meet Harry. It is going to be splendid!" I told Andrew, brushing his hair to one side. This would be fun.

The next day, after I got Andrew and I ready for the trip, I went down to the kitchen just in time to hear Ron whine, "Mum, why can't I go?"

"Because we are leaving tomorrow!" Molly reminded. I walked inside and saw her busily mixing something in the bowl until she looked up at Andrew and I. "Good morning, dear. All ready?"

"Doesn't matter, Stacey will have me back in time. Mum, Harry is my best mate!" Ron argued back.

"That's enough, Ronald," Molly warned.

Clyde awkwardly shuffled through the argument as he walked towards me with arms open exclaimed, "Little man! You look as good as I do!"

"Humble," I teased.

He turned his attention to me and smirked saying, "Don't worry, doll face. I still think you're gorgeous."

"Well, I have to keep up with you, don't I?" I chuckled.

"That's true."

I looked over at everyone in the room and wished, "Well, I am off then but I may be back earlier if Petunia kicks me out. If she tries I'll add some extra ears to her."

As soon as I mentioned growing ears on someone the twins happened to appear in the room. Hearing the statement, George exclaimed, "Wicked! Can you teach us?"

Molly waved her hand calling, "She will be doing no such thing to anyone! Right Stacey?"

"Of course, I was only joking, boys," I replied. However, when she turned around I winked coyly at Fred and George.

Before they ran off to reek havoc with their pranks, Fred leaned in and whispered, "Give us all the details when you come back."

Molly faced me again and smiled warmly. "Have fun and give Harry our best wishes."

"Oh and don't tell him about us going to Egypt. I want to surprise him later," Ron requested eargly.

"Alright, I won't," I promised. I face Clyde,more aching out for Andrew now. "Excuse me sir but may I have my son back?"