Tegan Nox - The Way You Like It

Start from the beginning

Dakota:" Hey!"

Everyone laughed softly as Kay began plating up the food and Tegan poured drinks for everyone (no alcohol of course). Being surrounded by his lovely ladies like this was one of the best feelings Y/N could experience. He knew very well that he made the right choice when attending NXT all those months back and here he was, dating some incredible women.
---------------------------------------------------------

Around 10 a.m. Y/N and Tegan were already on the way to their first destination. Rock and wall climbing wasn't something he did very often, but when he did, it was always very enjoyable. Having the Shiniest Wizard with him also helped because Tegan seemed ready and genuinly excited to get this going.

 Having the Shiniest Wizard with him also helped because Tegan seemed ready and genuinly excited to get this going

Y/N:" When did you plan this?"

Tegan:" At the start of the week. I wanted to have a day with you again for so long and this seemed like a cool idea."

Y/N:" Awesome, but you also could've just asked me."

Tegan:" Yeah. And I know the others are thinking of something as well when it's their turn."

Y/N:" No doubt. I'll be a busy man haha."

Tegan:" Aren't you always?"

Smiling, the two arrived a few minutes later, Tegan got the reservation and in they went. It was an impressive place to be in at the time since the walls were so high and the hall was really wide. Several other people were there as well, already climbing around and doing whatever they could to enjoy themselves. Then one of the coaches approached them and brought the two over to a free spot to get them strapped in.

Tegan:" Alright, so whenever we slip, we're not going to fall."

Y/N:" I bet I will look like an idiot when doing this now."

Tegan:" Don't talk yourself down, Y/N. You got this."

Y/N:" Alright alright...are you ready?"

Tegan:" I was born ready

Tegan:" I was born ready."

Y/N and Tegan got in position, ready to climb and enjoy the first part of the day. With clear instructions from the coach and taking their own skills into account, the fun started when Tegan went ahead.