Yeah. Definitely on drugs.

~ ~ ~

Kayla: Can we meet up at that new ice cream shop? I heard that they make delicious ice creams :)

On my phone, I read the text. We'll be meeting at this brand-new ice cream store in town since Kayla told me she needed to talk to me in person. I'm now choosing what to wear before I leave. Again.

I chose to wear a pair of black leggings and a brown blouse that was tucked into my leggings. Then I put my hair in a half updo. It's not like I'm going to a special event or something.

I get my purse and look around my room. My eyes land on the big drawing I made of Ethan's eyes. I exhale and grab it before climbing off the stairs.

No negative energy.

I speedily walk to the backyard and dump the drawing in the huge container. I wanted to text Ethan, but it's better to talk in person right?

I then walk back towards the front door and leave the house. Kayla has already sent me the address of the new ice cream shop.

I admire the lovely scene of the blue, bright sky, and the white clouds that resemble giant pieces of cotton candy.

Good. Now I'm on drugs.

I see the huge board with the name of the ice cream shop in the distance. I smile and walk towards it seeing Kayla standing in front of it.

"Did you run here or something." I chuckle hugging her, she was way faster than me. She definitely ran."Maybe." Kayla chuckles as we pull away from the warm hug. We step inside the shop looking for the ice cream taste we liked.

A while later we got one strawberry and one vanilla - the vanilla is mine, obviously. I like a lot of ice creams, but the vanilla is simple. 

After we got our ice creams we paid for them and left, well I paid, I threatened to invert her rib cage if she paid.

I'm a good friend, I know. Well, I hope that I'm a good friend?

The both of us are walking around the town with the ice cream in our hands. "What's the thing you wanted to say in person?" I ask licking my ice cream. "Me and Cayden are together." She says speedily.

My eyes widen and I smile broadly at her. "Are you serious?" She looks at me and nods slowly. "You aren't mad or something?"

Did she really just ask me that.

"Are you on drugs? Of course, I'm not mad. Actually, I'm very happy, we're like real family now, right?" I speak in happiness and hug her.

"Thank you, for being such a great friend, Maeve."

See I'm a good friend - great even.

I chuckle and smile, "It's nothing special, we're best friends." She smiles and we keep walking. "How are you and Ethan?" She questions me and I hide the emotions in my face.

It won't hurt to say a part of the truth. "I don't know. We haven't talked this whole month." She stops in her tracks and frowns at me. "Why? Did something happen? I told you that asshole is bad news." She points at me.

She truly did tell me.

"It's complicated. I'm busy training with Silas so I don't have much time to talk with Ethan." I lie, well I lie for a part. I am indeed busy with training. "Silas, hm?" She wiggles her eyebrows while I give her a disgusted look.

Why is everyone on fucking drugs today?

"No. You hate Ethan but not Silas?" I enquire, it just doesn't make sense. Silas isn't really a friendly person.

"Let's just say that Ethan is giving me very much negative energy. Silas may be a dickhead but he has good intentions." I sarcastically nod my head.

Good intentions my ass , please. Silas good intentions? He acts like he's always on his damn deathbed.

I roll my eyes and keep walking. Kayla catches up to me appearing next to me. "Are you going to break up with Ethan?" She asks me.

It has really come to this.

I just don't know how I can ever trust him again after what he did.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Ideas are rushing in my head right now lmao.

What did we think about this chapter?

If you have ANY tips for my future writing please COMMENT them!

- Edited - 

- Sabrina A.